Part 13

What Keith saw made him both shocked and angry. It looked like allura had slapped her and possibly punched her like two or three time, Acxa had bruises that were already turning purple.  Keith then gasped and ran down to the cells. He was running very fast so he didn't look were he was going and of course he had to bump into someone. Who was none other than Shiro.

"oops?"  Keith started to laugh nervously and backed up slowly. Shiro — who was on the floor — seemed to get out of the shock he was in and started to get back up. Keith then swept out a leg and made shiro fall on his bottom again. 

"Argh" was shiros response since he was kind of winded. Please forgive me for this shiro. Thought Keith. He then brought the butt of his red and white sword down towards  his black and white haired friend and successfully knocked him out. A bump was forming on the spot the sword hit. "Oops hopefully that doesn't leave a mark" Keith murmured while running towards the direction of the cells.

         Once he was at the doors of the cells, he put in the password 1726354.  On the screen was a word which was "incorrect" wait what I'm pretty sure that was the password. He then tried another and another and another and— well yeah you get the point. After 1 hour, he decided to cut the control panel with his sword. Which worked dang it why didn't I think of this before? Meh it doesn't matter now that I'm inside. 

Once inside, he looked for cell '1z' 1p 1q 1r 1- "argh!!!" That sounded very much like acxa. Inside the cell, was acxa —obviously— and Allura. Acxa had her hands chained to the wall separately and her legs were chained together. 

An: sorry this took so long to update but I wasn't in the mood to update this book and again sorry this is so short but I'll try to update more frequently.

My excuse will be that I couldn't update on Friday because I had a lot of homework to do, on Saturday I was making my mom a present , on Sunday we celebrated mother's day and on Monday I was trying to come up with something good to write and I actually didn't come up with anything so sorry again.