9

With Acxa Keith and pidge 

  They went to the bridge outside the castle in hopes of getting away from the angry paladins. "Quiznack why did you not hide when Lance entered my room?" Keith seemed angry but then again he usually looked like this unless he was with Acxa, pidge or shiro. "Umm well maybe because I thought that it was you who had come?" Acxa's answered came out as more of a question than a statement. 

"So we know for sure that shiro's gonna lecture us both" said pidge while pointing to her and Keith. Then added "and Allura's gonna kill you" "not helping" replied Acxa "showy". Suddenly, they saw Shiro, Allura, Hunk, and Lance running towards them. They were stuck, behind them there was a locked door and in front were the other paladins along with Allura.  "We're screwed" mumbled Pidge "you think" questioned Acxa we're gonna die... well most likely I'm gonna die thought acxa. 

"Shiro, grab Acxa, Lance grab Pidge, me and Hunk will grab Keith" whispered Allura. Everyone nodded and approached  the three. Quiznack we're gonna die pidge thought, then shiro approached rather quickly and wrapped his arms around Acxa. Caught off guard, Keith and Pidge were easy prey for Lance Hunk and Allura. Takashi knocked Acxa out —by hitting her with the back of his metal hand— before lance did the same to pidge, he mumbled a 'sorry'. Keith whistled and not a second later Kosmo appeared then disappeared with Keith. "KEITH" Allura has had enough of this. "Let's go to the castle. Lonce, put pidge on her room and take care of her til she wakes up and then ask her about acxa, shiro tie up Acxa and make sure she doesn't escape"  everyone then went to do as they were told. 

With keef 

    "Thanks buddy" said Keith while patting Kosmo's head. The cosmic wolf purred (can they even purr?) in response now where shall I go if only I had pidge with me then I could hack the cameras and safe Acxa but since she's not here I have to save both of them . Kosmo had teleported them to a cave beyond the castle ( btw the castle is on an Earth-like plant and Keith is not Galra)  the cave was big enough for at least three people. Outside was a nice looking lake that was about half a mile long and three quarters of a mile wide. Around the water there were different colored plants. 

                            (These are how some of the flowers look)

"Hey Kosmo do you think we should touch these" said Keith while pointing to the flowers

"Hey Kosmo do you think we should touch these" said Keith while pointing to the flowers. Kosmo growled as if saying 'no' "ok ok. The castle is about one to two miles from here and we're in a cave" Keith was mumbling. The wolf suddenly hissed, his muzzle pointed in the direction of farther into the cave. Keith cautiously approached the back of the cave, his knife in his hand (since he ain't Galra, it's just the little knife). Then something approached Keith. 

It was a cat-like animal. It's tail ended with a fluffy tail like lions, it's ears were bigger. The cat-like animal's fur was all orange except for its red underbelly and paws. "Hey there little guy what are you" keith asked the animal not expecting an answer. The animal just kept looking at him with its dark green eyes. "Come here" the animal finally made a sound. It was like a purr except it was softer than the normal purr of a cat. It padded towards Keith, Kosmo was sitting two feet away. "I'll call you—