[] Prologue []

[ Yσυɾ Pσʋ ] ⁽⁸ ʸʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ

I ran to my room, as soon as I heard my mom starting to scream at my dad in the kitchen. I ran to the drawer next to me, pulling it open I grabbed my headphones, jumping up my bed I rolled in a ball as listen to the music
instead of their arguing.

"Reo, please stop!" Yelled my mom.
"*hiccup* What are you *hiccup* talking about now *hiccup*." I heard my dad ask, drunken.
"Y-your n-not going to work anymore..." My mom said worriedly.

"So?*hiccup*" He asked not caring.
"I-if you don't go to work th-"

Whack

"Listen here you*hiccup* slutty bitch. You do*hiccup*what I tell you to do not all the way around, ok?*hiccup*" I heard my dad order my mother.
"Y-yes hun." My mom stuttered, terrified of what my dad would do if she didn't listen. I heard her footsteps coming closer to my room.

I heard a soft knocking on my door, lifting my head up I looked at the door."Come in Mommy." I answered quietly. The door slowly open, and my mom came in. My eyes traveled around her body but soon widen as the traveled up an stopped in her bruised red cheek.

"Mommy are you, ok?" I ask worriedly. Reaching to touch her cheek she stopped me, grabbing my hand she leans into my hand, resting her bruised cheek against it. I could tell it hurt a bit since she was frowning.
"Don't worry about me, ok?" She said smiling softly, and I nodded.

"Hey, slutty Omega come here and make me some food!" He commanded, and since my mom was an Omega and my dad an Alpha she had to do it, it was a command after all."Why don't you go to sleep, early Love?" She offered and I offered.

•••

Running to the bathroom I slam the door open and ran in one of the stalls.
"Damn I shouldn't have eaten that much I'm going to get fat..." I muttered frustrated, kneeling in front of the toilet I move my hair from my face.

I gulp as I stick two fingers down my throat, I gag as stick them further in my throat attempting to vomit all those calories I eat in lunch. I felt myself a bit lighter after doing that, standing up I flush the toilet.

The flavors of all the food I eat were still in my mouth and the feeling of stinging in my throat, sighing I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to my classroom.
"Hey, Mochi what took you so long in the restroom?" Asked Oni.

"Oh well I guess the food didn't really do good to my stomach, " I told her smiling awkwardly, smiling she nodded her head on understanding.
"Oh ok, I thought you were doing something else I mean surely what's wrong with you!" She said clearly jokingly.

"Yeah....hahaha...ha." I forced a smiled in lips as class started.
"Ok class get in your seats!" As soon as we heard our teacher scream everyone skedaddled to their seat. I walked to my seat and sat in, taking my pencils and notebooks out my bag, as I put them in my desk a weird sound came from my stomach.

Feeling my cheeks heat up I hugged myself attempting to hide the fact that I eating a lot in lunch only to still be hungry. They probably are thinking about what a fat ass I am. I frowned as I thought what they may be thinking of me right now.

•••

I took the keys from my pocket in my skirt, taking them out and entering the key in the keyhole, turning to right I heard I clink indicating that it's unlocked. I turned the cold doorknob, the doorknob making contact with my warm hand.

Entering my home I look around before turning around and closing the door, and locking it. Sighing, I take my shoes off and make my way to my room upstairs. I hummed as I let myself fall in my fluffy bed, sighing as I smiled I heard my stomach grumbled.

I bit my lip as I choose between eating something or starving myself. Then a great idea, standing up from my bed I quickly took my clothes off and put on my casual clothes, running downstairs I walk to the cabinet in the bellow the others, pulling it open.

I grabbed two small bags of chips and walked upstairs, for some reason I felt so tired. Ignoring how I felt I walked in my room, sitting in my bed I opened the bag of chips. I grabbed a Dorito chip and eat it, chewing it I felt the delicious flavor in my mouth.

'Your gonna get fat if you eat that chip. Check how many calories that has.'

I stopped chewing, looking down at the small bag of Doritos I turned it around, widen in shock I read that one Doritos has 150 calories. I felt disgusted as I read that.

'Spit it out in the bin and just chew it, you won't gain weight easy!'

I stood up from my bed and grabbed the metal bin I had in the corner in my room just in case. I dragged it next to my bed and jumped in my bed again. I lean into the bin and spit out the Doritos.

Gabbing another chip I put it in my mouth and chew on it. Leaning to the bin again I spit the chewed chip out, I did this until I finished eating the two bags of Doritos. I smiled as I felt proud of myself.

Giggling I smiled at myself.
"There! I eat and won't even gain weight!" I said proudly of myself out loud. Gabbing the bin I dragged It back to the corner where it was, walking back to my bed I stopped as I was almost sat.

'Fill the bin with trash, so they won't notice what you're doing. They might stop you from reaching your goal.'

I nodded my head in understanding, turning around I grabbed every little or big piece of trash I could find. I turned and walked to the bin filling the top with trash, ao my mom wouldn't see.

'Good Job!'

•••

>>[Hospital Room]<<
⁽¹⁶ ʸʳˢ ᵒˡᵈ

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...

I stared at the white ceiling, the beeping of the heart monitor and other machined were heard in the room. I felt the needles in my waits supplying me with the nutrients I probably needed. More like my body needed. I looked from the white ceiling down to my arms and legs, for some damn reasons instead of feeling proud pro felt disgusted with what I saw. My arms were so thin, my legs didn't even look like legs.

They looked like I am a skeleton, I felt like a thin skeleton. Suddenly the door was slammed open, tuning my head to the door I saw my mom. She covered her mouth probably in disgust; I can tell she probably embarrassed by what kind of daughter she has.

"M-my...Sweet Mochi!" She screamed in horror, turning my head back to the celling I stared at the white ceiling not wanting to hear her."W-why?" She cried out, broken to see me like this.
"Easy...I wanted to be skinny." I responded like nothing.

"What do you mean by 'I wanted to be skinny'!" She yelled now in anger. I sighed I knew she wouldn't understand. Parents never understand what teenagers are going through. The stress we go through to make them proud, how physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted we are... but again is not like they should.

'I told you she wouldn't understand, She just doest want you to get skinny.'

I was fully aware that I had an eating disorder I just was on denial the whole time. I wanted to be skinny, to be healthy but in the end, not everything goes someone's way. Your gonna have challenges when trying to get what you want.

"Sweet Mochi please don't do this to yourself." She cried out, my (e/c) dull eyes widen.
"I'm...Im sorry mom." I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt her I just...AGH I'm so selfish!
"Just promise me you won't do this again, my Sweet Mochi." She sobbed out, lifting her head up to look up me.
"I promise mom."

'Promises are meant to be broken anyways...'