1•Meraki•1

To do something with soul, creativity, or love to put something of yourself into your work.

______

•[]Third Pov[]•

Yawning softly I open my eyes only to see everything blurry, standing up I quietly walk to the bathroom.

My hand wandered around the bathroom trying to find the switch of the lights. I smiled as the sound of the switch turning on was heard. I could see a little bright light which made me happy. I then started doing my morning routine quietly trying not to wake her up.

I walked out the restroom and made my way to our room, walking in I walked to my closet, opening it slowly I made sure it didn't squeak, I let my hand touch the fabrics trying to find something to put on quickly, grabbing a pair of jeans and a top.

I quickly put it on and walked out of our room not wanting her to wake up, grabbing my bag and my phone I looked for my service dog.
"Kanashimi?" I whispered yelled, a smiled formed my lips as I could feel her lick my hand.

"Bring me your blue vest, Kana." I signaled her as she brought me her blue vest I out in on her." Good job boy!" I praised him quietly, standing up I tried looking for my white cane, sighing as I was about to ask Kana to bring me my cane I felt it on top my hand.

"Thank you, Kana." I smiled patting her head. I stood up, grabbing my bag I put it in my back and put my arms through the shoulder straps on, grabbing my cane I put it in my backpack, grabbing the metal handle of the back of the vest I signaled her to lead me outside.

"Ok Kama lest go outside," I commanded her. 'It should be 5:32 AM.' I thought stopping I grab my phone.
"Hey, Siri what time is it?" I say quietly.
"It's 2:46 AM," Siri said, sighing in relief I smiled.
"Ok Kana to the hospital," I tell her, I begin to follow her as she leads me to work.

•••

I walk in the Hospital as I heard the doors slide open, greeting my co-worker as Kanaishi lead me to my office.
"Good morning Dr.Mochi!" One of my co-workers greeted me, patting Kana's head I commanded her to stop.

"Morning to you to Attashi-san!" I beamed at her.
"Aww your so cute (Y/n)-san!" I heard her say, chuckling a bit I smiled.
"Please call me Dr.Mochi or just Mochi I still haven't gone used to people calling me Dr.(L/n)," I told her scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh ok! Do you need me to take you to your office?" She asked.
"No thank you I have Kana to guide me to but thanks for asking," I respond to her softly.
"Ok well, then I'll call you if we need your help, bye!" I waved at her as I heard her shoes squeak as she turned to walk away.

"Ok boy office please," I commanded Kana to take me to my office. I followed her as she leads me to our office. Once I graduated and became a Surgeon I didn't know how much of a challenge this would be. But I guess this will be worth it.
I moved my hand around to find the door-nob once I felt the cold metal make contact with my warm skin I grabbed it and turned it, opening my office door I walked in.

Letting Kana guide me to my chair I sit down. It's been a few months since I moved from my old town. I wasn't really born here but I was since she's half Japanese.

•••

•[]Third Pov[]•

Opening the door slowly the young female doctor was guided to her comfy chair. She sat down and a small moan left her lips. She was drained by the surgery she had it was three hours long but worth it, the patient survived. Which made her happy.

As she buried her head on her arms her eyelids falling down, but suddenly the door was slammed open making her jump. She gasped as she looked around but again she sometimes forget that she was visually impaired.

"W-who's there." She said trying to sound menacing but her voice sounded soft and sweet like honey. And she couldn't do anything about it those we're some cons of being an Omega and how she released distress hormones subconsciously.

She sighs in relief once she heard a soft giggle from her Alpha friend.
"Aww Your so cute even trying to sound so menacing~!" She giggled again.
"Don't do that Mamoru-san!" You whined, pouting you crossed your arms.

"What are you doing here anyway...?" You mumbled. You could tell she was walking around your office once you heard the soft steps of her shoes we're making. Once you went visually impaired your senses grew like crazy. You could smell, hear, and taste better than you did when you could see.

Maybe it was because you started to rely on your senses instead of letting your mom help you...you wanted to do this by yourself. Sure when you became visually impaired you changed tremendously and not for the good, your attitude changed and lost many friends.

"It's your birthday Mochi..." She said quietly you could hear her fingertips brushing against your table as she came closer."And we're going partying! Which means we going to the club!" She beamed, shaling your head before you could deni she interrupted you."Great, let's go to the mall!"

•••

"Hey, Mamoru-chan don't you think the dress you picked out for me is... um, a little TOO short?" You asked pulling your leather skirt down.
"Nah don't worry about it just worry that today it's your birthday and you're getting old and...well you get it!" She exclaimed happily.

She had a point you only turn 20 once in your life so might as well have fun huh, smirking you lightly chuckle.
"Fine but it's you fault if I get marked..." She smiled at you, nodding her head.