2•Belle Âme•2

"a beautiful soul."

______

•[]Third Pov[]•

"So will have the surgery tomorrow understand." They all looked include you."Dt. (L/n) you'll be in charge of the surgery tomorrow." He looked you straight in the eye. You smiled softly before nodding, he nodded back before gathering his stuff and leaving.

One of the nurses came in she looked around the room before she started walking towards you.
"Hey, Dr.Mochi?" She smiled, turning around you had a confused look in your face.
"Oh...is that you A?" You asked you were only working here for a month and you trying to memorize their names.

"Yup that's me! Well, I just came here to inform you one of our patients is waiting for you." She said pointing behind her with her thumb.
"Oh, ok." You lean and took a grip of the metal holder of her black vest." Come on Kana." You turned around as your service dog followed her.

As you entered the room you could hear a gasp causing you to smile.
"Mochi-san~! You came!" You heard a child's voice, smiling softly.
"Hey Riku, a little bird told me you asked for me." She said an asking softly.

You were his favorite in this Hospital everyone else, was so strict well...so we're you but rarely. You always we're so sweet and kind to him. He wondered if it was just because he's a kid but be doubt it since he would see you most of the time here.

Your voice so soft like a soft sweet melody, you sounded just like his mom but his mom could see unlike like you. He always saw you telling the dog we're to take you, at first he taught you were forcing the little doggy. But one of the nurses told him that you neede him to guide you.

"Mochi-san when am I gonna leave this place?" He asked looking around, smiling you parted head.
"I don't know love but soon." You said. Something he noticed is that you always talked weird like the way you pronounced the words were different.

But he had remembered that you were half British. After you told him that your real father was British he asked more questions and you tried to answer them one by one as fast as possible. Your Mom was Japanese while your stepdad and real dad we're British.

So you can say their accent stayed with you.
"Ok, Riku It's time for me to go. I'll be back ok." You smiled.

•[]Your Pov[]•

"Where are you going?!" He asked disappointed that I was leaving soon.
"Don't worry I'll be back im just going to eat my...f..." I gulp as I tried to say it but still I couldn't.
"Food?" He asked I laughed awkwardly.
"Y - Yeah f - food! Haha..." I stuttered before turning around and told Kana to lead me to the break room.

•••

CLINK

CLANCK

CLINCK

I leaned down the soda machine and grabbed my drink from the entrance from the bottom. I could feel the cold soda as I took it in my hand. I look down at it expecting to see the information in the back of the drink. Calories, sugar, sodium, ingredients, etc but...instead i saw almost pitch black. So I let go of the metal handle of Kanas vest and ran my fingers through the flat surface of the bottle.

Only to not feel the raised dots in the flat surface called braille. I gulped just thinking how many sugars the side could have how much fat it would make you gain. It disgusted me just thinking about it.

'Drink it...you know (Y/n) you can just drink it and go to the bathroom at home and vomit I - '

I shook my head causing the voice of him to disappear, he always was in my head when food was involved. Why? Just why did he have to be in my mind. Why couldn't he just leave me alone and let me enjoy my food. But I had accepted that he would always be in my head until I learn to love myself. Which if that was the case we have a long way to go.

Now I was making my way to Riku's room after you finished your 'lunch'. I smiled as I came across a door that had an All Might sticker in the too if the door. I could feel it as I raised it with my fingers it was smooth and I bet it was shiny too.

I knocked on the door before walking in.
"Dr.Mochi, Kana your here!" I heard Riku exclaim in excitement as I enter his room.
"Kana, down," I commanded her to do, I leaned down and took her vest off her. When she had her vest off she knew immediately it was a break for her or playtime.

I slowly walked towards his bed, swinging my hands around my I tried looking for the chair.
"Hey, Riku can you tell me where the chair is, please?" I smiled awkwardly, as I waited for a response.

"Oh!Its bedside you Mochi-chan!" He said I couldn't tell if he was smiling or was laughing. I smiled and sat down the chair."Hey, Mochi-san I was wondering why can't you see?" He asked."Are you blind?" He asked once again and you shook your head no.

"I'm not blind Riku. I can still see but not as much as before and blind is for people who have lost their entire sight since birth or cause of eye problems. I'm visually impaired meaning I have some sight but not much. I can only see at least 9%." I explained to him.

"Oh really how many fingers am I showing!" He smiled. I didn't respond his question I saw nothing just almost darkness. I lifted my hands and touched his hand.

"Three fingers." I smiled.
"That's not fair that's cheating!!'

•••

•[]Third Pov[]•

The young female surgeon's hands roam around the desk feeling anything he could feel with her hands. Her eyes widen when she found her computer, grabbing it she put in her bag filing it close and putting it around her shoulder.
"Kana time to go." She softly said as she turned around in the room.

She smiled when she felt a soft fur rub against her leg, grabbing the metal handle connected to her vest she commanded her to go. You could hear the rain hitting the ground oh how you loved the rain. I made you sad but in a good way.