3•Ravishing•3

stunningly beautiful

______

•[]Your Pov[]•

"Hmm, It's raining..." I mumbled and brought my hand towards me drying it on my jacket. I debated whether to call my...partner and disturb her and get 'punished' again or go alone with Kana's help and not get 'punished'...maybe she'll reward me again instead of 'punishing' me.

Just thinking about it made me giddy and warm inside causing me to blush a bit of what kind of reward she'll give me. I smiled already choosing my choice. I took my umbrella from my pocket and opened it.
"Kana let's go home." I smiled at her following her.

I look down worriedly as I heard Kana whipper, leaning down I ran my hand down the sides of her when I felt her fur wet at the right.
"Sorry, Kana." I apologized moving my umbrella more to her right covering her from the rain.

I felt my left shoulder starting to get wet but I ignored not caring if I got sick Kana's well-being is more important than mine. I don't want her to get Canine influenza also known as dog flu. I still need her to guide me and protect me.

"Kana is something wrong- " I closed my eyes when the light of a car stopped to the in front, to the right of me. I might not be to see as I could seven years ago but im still sensitive to bright lights. I followed Kana as she guided me across the street.

"Feck my eyes." I cursed under my breath. I let go of the handle that is connected to her vest, rubbing my eyes with my free hand while still holding the umbrella with my hand. I blinked a few times as I stopped seeing gray, and white.

I leaned and grabbed Kana's handle.
"Common Kana home girl," I told her, I'm lucky I still have vission memory. I still remember most colors...my favorite is blue. It makes me feel sad as I had said before but somehow it makes me feel right home. Weird huh...I know but it's how I am.

•••

[]Third Pov[]•

The brown-haired male let himself fall against the seat of his limousine as he got in. The door closed next to him as it soon opened in front of him as Chrono got in the driver's seat, starting the car engine.

"Mimic inform me when the client calls back." Overhaul told him.

"You got it Overhaul." Mimic responded counting another pack of a dollar bill with his tiny hands.
"Hey, Kai I don't mean to be sus of all of this but don't you think they were being too safe about the deal," Chrono asked his eyes never living the road.

"What are you insinuating Kurono?" Overhaul asked his gold eyes going to Chrono. Mimic stopped counting his dollar bills and nodded before continuing.
"He's right Overhaul." Mimic continued." Didn't you see they hesitated when they took the deal."
He wasn't wrong.

Overhaul nodded frowning a bit, turning to his gaze to look outside his fancy limousine."If he tries such a thing they'll know why the Shie Hassaika is feared and will deal with the consequences." He dared. The car stopped as the light changed red. His gaze shut up when he smelled the sudden smell of vanilla and cinnamon.

His gaze landed on a woman. You looked stunningly beautiful. You're (h/c) wavy hair resting on your shoulders, bouncing every time you took a step. Your sent was so calm and sweet as if you were just clean for him.

But that's when it dawns on him. You might have one of those diseases. He hated them he never found any good cor them. You might as well have 'hero syndrome' but just to make sure.
"Mimic" He spoke. The plushy stopped counting the cash and looks up at his boss.

"What is it Overhaul?" He asked.
"Tell me who's that?" He asked his gaze never leaving your body. Mimic was confused asf as to what his boss was talking about until he saw him stareing at you. He smirked when he noticed you were a female.
"Gocha Boss working on it."

•••

•[]Third Pov[]•

The young girl stood in front of the door of her apartment. She felt as she was been eaten alive her anxiety eating little by little.

Bark

She was snap of her thought when her dog barked. She looked down.
"Ah...sorry Kana I was spacing out." She apologized. Like she was a real person. She dug her hand in her pocket taking her keys out. She frowned when she found the keyhole, letting go of Kana's handle. She smiled as felt the outline of the keyhole. Opening the door she felt her cheeks heat up.

She inhaled the strong sweet scent. It smelled like candy and she liked it, grabbing the handle her dog. She stumbled a bit once she got used to the sweet yet intoxicated smell she walked in with her dog.

"Nana? I-Im home babe." She softly spoke. Waiting for a response she sighed when she didn't get one." Kana room please." She commanded. She made her way to her room when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Her cheeks heat up when she felt the weight in her shoulder.

"*yawns* Hey baby you back from work?" Hana croaked in her ear.
"Y-Yeah." She stuttered out, nervously.
"Hmm you didn't call me like usually. For once you're not being a damn pest." She spat out.

CRACK

That broke your heart. But again this was normal in a relationship, right? You never knew what a normal relationship was like this was your first one but somehow it felt wrong yet right...

"You know...how about you sleep with me? Since you didn't bother me today that'll be you reward hmm." Hana requested. She nodded her head before smiling nervously.

991 Words