4•ferly•4

something unusual, strange, or causing wonder or terror. astonishment; wonder.

______

Humming a small tune, you tapped your foot against the cold tile floor, against your bare feet, enjoying the sound of the beat in the song, closing your eyes you raised your eyebrows when the beat would get louder or when the female singer would raise the pitch of her voice

Somehow he voice would cause a weird feeling inside you...happy? No that makes no sense after all she's talking about death...right. Maybe peace and safe and...sad...no I mean a little bit but no hmmm bliss...yeah you felt in pure bliss.

Not even noticing, you started singing along the lyrics feeling the beat in you, swaying your hips to the sides slowly. It all felt perfect in a way..like this song was meant for you that this song described you and only you...selfish huh, but that how it felt like.

My ear is buzzing
Oh, I'm trapped, no one's coming
Immortality is bliss
You put me down, then put me on a pedestal
Now that I'm gone you're gonna miss me

'You put me down, then put me on a pedestal.' As those lyrics left your lips you felt a weird feeling inside of you...regret. Somehow that line hit you hard..like you know how it feels to be treated as an object.

Will you love me when my heartbeat stops?
When my heartbeat stops, will you stay mine? (mine)
Will you promise me you'll search for us?
Will you find me afterlife? (life)
Oh, for better or for worse
Will death be our last kiss, my love? (love)
Will you promise me you'll search for us?
Will you find me afterlife? (life)

You flinched when you heard the sound of soft knocking on the door. You stopped your actions and gulped, Did Nana order a package? And didn't tell me? You asked yourself turning, you laid your hand in the cold counter, you made your way to the door which wasn't far just a few feet away from you, grabbing the cold metal door.

You sighed and turned it, opening a little you stayed quiet for a bit.
"Hello? Who are?" You asked.
"I have a package for (L/n) (F/n)?" You walked back a bit opening the door with a confused face. You hadn't ordered a package or anything at all.

"Yes, that's me. But I hadn't order nothing Mist-"
"Call me Chrono." He said serious and cold while holding the bouquet of roses and the red heart-shaped expansive box of chocolates wrapped with a gold ribbon. "And it says here that this is for you ma'am. Have a nice day." Pushing both items to your chest you were there left outside dumbfounded and confused.

"I- Feck." You cursed, closing the door behind you, you laid the box of chocolates and bouquet of flowers in the counter while sitting down in the chair, confused and feeling like the dumbest human alive.

Yet you hadn't eaten anything. You were just listening to music while cleaning the house top to bottom while Kana was taking a nap on the couch. You could smell the sweet, chocolaty strong smell from the heart-shaped chocolate box. But you could tell this was quite expensive, to be honest. It smelled expensive.

Pulling the gold ribbon, opening, the smell hit you even stronger and harder than it was, inhaling the smell you sighed in pure bliss. You picked one up and put it in your mouth. Shite this is expensive. You thought as a small moan left your lips.

"Check the calories..."

Your eyes snapped open when you heard a deep voice say. That voice that ruined you, your life and yourself and you despised it. You couldn't believe that that voice could manipulate you so easily when you were a teenager, but again you were a teenager.

At that age was when you were so venerable, weak and sensitive but that was part of being a teen. You listen to other people's opinions that don't even matter, that you didn't give a shit about and then you suddenly cared about their opinion. If you didn't care about their existence then you could care less about their opinion now.

But again you were a teenager, you were going through the most delicate phase that anyone could go through. At that age you learn, experience pain and different types of emotions that you might not have ever felt ever again.

A phase that you meet new people for the better and for the worse, people who will fuck you up and change you for the better of for the bad. To teach you a lesson and even help you find out who you truly are and why you are here.

You shook your head and sighed, ignoring the voice in your head. "Yeah, it's just a voice in my head." You sighed once again. "Just a voice in my head huh." You chuckled uncomfortably. Picking another chocolate you cupped your cheeks and giggled. The flavor of was strawberry and you could just imagine the color of the cream or flavor inside.

But still, you wonder who sent you this. It wasn't your friends, they knew not to give you food after they found out why you seemed uncomfortable when eating. And Nana....why would she care...and most of all why would she want her waste her money for someone as useless as me, you thought.

• • •

In the past couple of days, gifts from the same person came and so did Chrono. You wonder if Chrono knew who it was, after all, he was the one delivering the items to you. You weren't uncomfortable neither since the person seemed to know you and what you like, and disliked.

Dear, Angel

I hope you like the stuffed bear and the dress I bought you, hope one day I'll see you and make you mine.

- Alpha

The worse thing...you we're falling for him. But was it really bad? You already had an Alpha yet it seemed that this person took hold of your heart this time. You lost it...you lost that spark you used to feel with Nana, the spark that caused your cheeks to burn when she would shower you with affection.

You squeezed the bear, nuzzling it close to you. Then that's when it hit you...the smell..it smelled weird no not weird it smelled nice and right? The smell of cologne was intoxicating, you felt stable, safe and it felt right.

1099 Words