5•Anagapesis•5

loss of feelings for someone who was formerly loved; falling out of love

______

It's gone

It's gone. That spark...of love, passion, lust and so was she. Those feelings she made you feel that at this point was gone, left...banished. At first, you tried to deny it. Nana was your Alpha.

But it wasn't your fault. It was his fault...he mesmerized you with all the gifts he would send you. It made your heartbeat like crazy and you felt happy and weird inside when you would read the letters he would send you, all the sweet words that caused you to be filled with Euphoria.

But...it was your fault. You fell for him. You were supposed to be a loyal omega and stay with you alpha but was she really your alpha? She never marked you. She never scented you. She never gave you affection. She never helped you in your heat.

Every time your heat would start she would create an excuse that she had a business trip to go, or something happens to one of her family members. At this point, you didn't know what to believe now.

But the truth was Nana didn't want to mark you. She didn't want to give you affection. She didn't want to scent you anymore, and she for sure didn't want to help you with your heat. To her you were an annoying omega she only wanted for is to show off to other people she had an amazing omega.

And omega that had a better future than her, that was financially better than her. But all you were was a broken, useless, blind omega to Nana. Just a toy she could let out her frustrations on and not care about the consequences. She knew that you loved her and wouldn't snitch out like today.

Today wasn't any different from other days, sighing, the lilting, soft sound of footsteps making contact with the water causing it to lightly splash could be heard. As you walked with Kana beside you, guiding you to the store to get some food.

Your cheek still hurt, sniffing you took deep breaths even tho your scent said it all. Some alphas it betas would pass you and give you a worried expression or a smile saying 'it's all going to be fine'. It wasn't...in this situation, there's no such this 'it's all going to be fine'...that's what you at least thought.

The doors of the store slide open once you stood in front of them, walking in you grabbed a small basket and commanded Kana to go to the vegetable hall as you grabbed on his warm metal handle connected to her vest.

Walking around the store you could smell the fresh scent of the fruits and vegetables from afar. Making your way towards them you smiled as you felt the smooth surface of an apple? Grabbing it you rubbed your thumb against the smooth surface. It was an apple.

Grabbing some you put them in the basket. '570 calories...each apple has 95.' You thought as you walked to the carrots on the other side. '150 calories in total' That was a bad habit you had. If you knew the exact fruits and vegetables or ingredients in a meal you eat.

You knew the calories all in total in the mean, but you ignored it most of the time. You were twenty years old and you aren't going to that he'll hole that supposedly 'helped' you. They didn't help you. You helped yourself.

• • •

"If she tries to hit you again, let her, then call us. You'll have bruises, proof of the fight. Don't defend yourself unless she's really coming at you. Call us, we'll get you away."

• • •

You suddenly remember those words the police officer once said to you a year ago. The first time Nana had laid a hand on you. You'll have bruises, proof of the fight. The words the police lady said to you kept running through your head like a marathon.

Your eyes widen before putting the basket down with all the groceries you were picking, patting Kana's back you did a signal, following her you walked through the heavy rain, your hair soaking wet as well as your clothes.

The sound of breathing coming from your Kana was clear, as she was trying to guide you to your destination as fast as you could. Were you doing the right thing? Nana said she would kill you if you did such thing to her...that she would kill your mother.

She can't do that if she's in jail can she? You thought, trying to keep up with your dog as much as you could, regaining your breath you didn't notice the worried police officer asking you questions.

"Miss are you, ok?! You're going to catch a cold if your all soaked wet!" He worriedly exclaimed as you gulped rethinking your choices. "Come on. Follow me miss, we'll get you new dry clothes and you can tell me why you're here for you forgot your umbrella." He sighed, walking to the back when he noticed you weren't following him. "Miss...are you o-"

"Sorry, im visually impaired." You muttered, shaking in your wet clothes as you were getting cold. The police officer stared in shock before reaching for your hand causing you to flinch in contact.

"Then I'll just guide you." He muttered blushing, guiding you to a small chair in front of his table. "I'll be right back Miss. I'll go get the papers and some new clothes and a towel." Nodding your head you just sat there. The sound of paper rustling, police officers talking, clanking and etc.

"Doctor Mochi?" You snapped your head towards where you heard that come from, the right. Then it hit you, the pheromones they were releasing were familiar. They were excited, and it smelled like cotton candy. "Wait-...what are you going here?" You were confused at the sudden change of their scent, it turned bitter and sour.

"Nana..." You muttered pulling your surgeon mask down, a big bruise in your left cheek, and your lip busted. You and Nana had a 'small' argument which turned out to end with you in the floor, shocked, punched in the cheek with a busted lip, blood sipping out. "I'm sorry..."

1058 Words