Chapter 5

Jay looks at me. He stands up and walks over the dresser. He pulls out the blindfold. He turns to me and puts in on my eyes and ties it. I shiver.

"Take off your clothes." He says. Blindly I take off my shirt. I feel his eyes on me. I slip off my pants and take off my bra. It falls to the floor and Jay stops me.

"Wait." He whispers in my ear. I've needed this. He takes my hands and puts them in the air. Handcuffs are put on them.

"Jay." I whimper.

"Shhhh baby girl." He whispers. He slips off my underwear He lead me somewhere and I feel the bed.

"Come on baby girl." He says and I get on the bed. He hooks both my legs to the bed. He unhooks my hands then hooks them to the bed. Its silent. I feel someone's hands rub my thighs. I jerk. "Calm down." He says.

"I can't." I whisper. "Touch me. I need to feel you."

"Daddy can I- whoa!" I hear Rose say.

"What?" Jay says and I hear the door close.

"Nolan is making really weird sounds." I hear from say outside the door.

"Just go to sleep Little Duck." He says. The Handcuffes come off me. The blindfold is untied. Jay's hazel eyes look in mine.

"Come." he says. I stand up and he looks down at me. He takes off my shirt and pulls it over my head.

"Let me show you how much I love you." Jay says. I follow him into the bathroom. candles line the counter. I see bath water has been ran. He takes off his pants and boxers. I slip off his shirt and we get in. I cuddle next to him in the warm water.

"Can we stay like this?" I whisper.

"I wish." He says.

"Call the NFL." I say.

"Why?" He says and puts his arms around me.

"Because, You have always wanted to play on the NFL and they are doing drafting tomorrow. Your going." I say.

"No! I'm not leaving you!" He says.

"Yes you are." I say. I kiss him lightly on the lips. "You gave quarterback up for me. I need to repay you." He holds me close to him. Our naked body's so close in the water.

"I'm going to miss you." He whimpers.

"Me too." I say.

..........

The next day I go to practice. I see Liam.

"Jordan!" He yells and hugs me. "I heard about you being Quarterback now!" He says and smiles.

"Yup what are you?" I ask as we walk to the field. My baby is back home with Rose. They are getting ready for the draft tonight.

"Center." He says. I give a slight shiver. Great now I have to always be by the guy who has a big crush on me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I just um, never mind." I say. The whole time Coach Devon is looking at me. Everything throw. Mile. I did everything perfect. At the end of practice, I look at my phone. I have to be a Jay's Draft in an hour! I run into the locker rooms and strip as fast as I can. It's just going to take an hour to get there! I put on my short pink dress.

"Where are you goin'?" Jackson asks me.

"Jay's draft." I yell running out of the locker rooms. I'm bare foot and with my heels in my hand. I get my beautiful car and drive as fast as I can. I get the the stadium and grab my phone. I run inside in heels which is very hard.

Me- where are you!

I send to Jay. I look around.

Jay- in the front baby

I run to the front and see Rose. I smile and I walk over to them. Gosh he's so sexy in a tux.

"Mom!" Rose yells and jumps into my arms.

"Hey baby did you have fun with Daddy?" I ask.

"Yeah but he locked me in my closet." She says and giggles.

"I did not!" Jay says and look at her. She starts laughing when I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Okay. But she toke my sandwich!" Jay whines. I shake my head smiling. We sit down and I see a few other guys around our age sitting around us.

"I promise I'll be home as much as I can." Jay says putting his hand on mine.

"Good." I say leaning over and kissing him.

"Eww!" Rose squeals.

"Shut up little duck."Jay says and kisses my hand. It starts. I hear names being called. Running back, Linebacker, center.

"Quarterback." I hear. Jay squeezes my hand.

"Jordan Luck." I hear.

"What?!" I scream.

"I knew you wouldn't go if it was for you." Jay says. "The NFL wanted you."