Chapter 21

Ughhhh. I'm 19. There's a cake on the counter that says Happy 19th birthday Jordan! I look at Jay and hug him. I even forgot about my birthday that was a month ago. I hug the rest of the high school team and I see Lauren. I run over to her and pull her into a hug.

"I missed you girl!" She says. "Tomorrow we are going shopping totally to catch up on everything!" I nod smiling. I feel strong arms wrap around me. I look down and see tan arms and a ring. I turn around and sweet lips are on mine. Even though I'm mad at him I smile kissing back. He breaks the kiss and I feel cake hit my face. I wipe my eyes of frosting and see Jay holding a plate now. Everyone laughs. I chase him around after grabbing another plate of cake. I jump on Jay's back and push the cake into his face.

"Present time!" Nolan yells. I jump off Jay. I wipe his mouth off and I kiss Jay. Mmm.... Red velvet cake. I grab a towel and clean my face as I open presents. I look around and don't see Rose.

"She's at school babe." Jay says laughing after I start freaking out.

"Right." I say and giggle. I open A present from all of the guys and see a condom, and a linger. I cover my face with my hands.

"For tonight with Jay." Nolan says winking at me. I stick out my tongue at the guys. I put the box next to me and Jay hands me another from him and Rose. I open in and see a necklace with Jay's birthstone, Rose's birthstone, and mine all next to each other.

Family

It says. "Aw!" I squeal and hug Jay.

After cake and ice cream when Rose comes home. Me and Lauren decide to go to the mall tonight other than tomorrow. Jay, Alex, Jackson, and Jay want to take Rose to a hockey game tonight. I thank everyone for making to plane ride and Me and Lauren leave.

..........

"So how's the married life?" Lauren asks me as we walk into forever 21.

"Great. The past few weeks haven't been very good." I say.

"Jason told me." She says looking through the belly shirts.

"Yeah." I say sighing. My parents and the baby.

"If you don't mind me asking. Are you and Jay going to try again?" Lauren asks.

"It's up to him." I say. "Either way we have Rose."

"She acts a lot like Jason I see." She says and giggles.

"Sometimes a little too much." I say. "Have you found anyone?"

"Not yet." She says and frowns. After awhile if shopping we go to the food court. "Jordan, I need to tell you something."

"What?" I ask taking a bite of my pizza.

"I still really really love Jason." She whispers. "And when we first starting to become friends I was using you but now I really like having you as a friend. Your one of my best friends but I still like Jay."

"Oh." I say.

"I'm sorry." Lauren says.

"It's okay. You can just stop loving someone." I say. "I'll keep your secret if you keep mine."

"What?" She says.

"I have a crush on Jay's friend Kanden." I say.