Chapter 14

A guy in a ski mask has it.

"Don't hurt her!" Nolan yells. The guy looks at him. He pulls the knife way and takes off his mask. Alex.

"You motherfucker!" I scream tacking him. Nolan starts laughing then Jay walks in laughing holding up his phone taping this. I'm pissed. I stand up and walk back outside.

"Oh come on Jordan!" Alex yells behind me. I turn around and punch him in the nose. Blood pours out of it. Jay grabs my arm and I push him away.

"Don't touch me." I snap.

"It was Jay's idea." Alex says and Nolan nods.

"I didn't even like the idea." Nolan says. I look at Jay.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Your going to be sorry." I say. Alex keeps Rose outside. I grab Nolan and Jay by the ears pulling them inside. I bring them into the bedroom and sit them on the floor. I walk into Rose's room and grab two of her night diapers because she has a problem of wetting the bed and walk back to the bedroom. I throw them at the boy's.

"If you thought that was funny then how about you two baby's wear diapers." I say smirking.

"Hell no!" Jay says.

"Put them on now." I say. They look at me. The final obey and swear the whole time. The boys have there little diapers on now. I burst out laughing.

"This is great." I say and slap my knee.

"What? Do we have to go to the bathroom i these too?!" Nolan ask.

"Yes." I say. The boys follow me inside the living room and Rose and Alex start laughing. Alex plays with Rose. Jay starts to bounce his knee.

"Babe I really have to pee." He says.

"Pee then you baby." I say. He groans. He pees in the diaper. I giggle.

"I hate you." He says.

"Thanks." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Dinner!" Alex and Rose yell. I stand up and walk to the kitchen Nolan and Jay walk in with their little diapers. Rose giggles. After dinner I let the guys take them off. After Jay comes out of the bathroom I have Rose in bed. We all sit on the couch and watch a movie. I sit on Jay's leg and his leg bounces. I giggle like a little kid on my dad's lap.

"Daddy!" I squeal. Nolan and Alex look at us.

"What she calls me daddy. It's sexy." Jay says squeezing my ass. There's a knock on the door. Alex opens it.

"Is Jason home?" A hear a girls voice say. I'm throw off Jay's lap.

"Lucy! what are you doing here?" Jay says. I walk over to the door.

"Thanks for throwing me." I say to him. He looks at me. I look at the girl and she is even taller than me. "Uh, Hi."

"Oh are you Jason's mom?" Lucy says all girly like.

"No." I snap. "Who are you?"

"Jason's friend." She says.

"Well I'm his wife." I say crossing my arms.

"He could do a lot better than you." She says. Jay backs away. Her height scares me.

"I love her." Jay says wrapping his arms around me. I look at the floor. He could do better than me. I walk out of the doorway as tears start to fall. Alex wraps his arms around me.

"Eww she's so ugly." Lucy says. I hear the door slam. I cry into Alex's chest. Jay takes me back. He holds me close to him. He picks me up bridle style and walks down the hall to our room. He kisses me. I still have my swimsuit on. I forgot about it. His hand goes down my body.

"I am ugly." I say.

"Hell no." He says.

"Yes I am." I say. "You could do better than me." I feel his hand cup my cheek pulling away from my lips.

"No your not." He says and pulls me off the bed. He takes my hand and brings me into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. No boobs. No butt. Thin lite dirty blond hair. Dull blue eyes. No Hips. Werid teeth. Skinny face. I look at the floor.

"Look." Jay says making me look at the mirror again. He starts at the top of my head. "beautiful Hair, Bright Blue eyes. Perfect teeth." He says. I feel him cup my boobs. "Perfect these." Then cups my butt. "A sexy ass." Puts his hands on my hips. "Perfect hips." Jay turns me around. "Beautiful face."

"Your lying." I say.

"No I'm not!" He yells. "A beautiful loving heart." He says and puts his hand over my boob and heart. "Do I need to show you how beautiful you are?"

"Maybe." I say and look at the shower. He smiles.

"I want to show you here." He says. He slips on my bottoms and top.

"I will kiss everything perfect about you." He says and smiles. He kisses my whole body.

...........

"Bye daddy!" Rose yells waving at Jay. He's leaving for two months for football.

"Bye my little duck!" He says hugging her. Jay walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. I put my head in his chest.

"When I get back your going to be fat!" He says kidding around and kisses my stomach.

"Come in Connors before you fuck your wife." One of his teammates yells.

"Okay." He says and kisses me. He gets on a bus and it leaves the stadium. My baby bump is staring to really poke out of my shirt. I drive home and lay on the couch. Rose started school last week.

Flashback

"Daddy? do you have to leave?" My 7 year old self asks my dad.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I'll be back in 4 months." My dad lies. He was gone for 10 months. Longer than football season. I love my father. He would call me every 4 nights to tell me good night and that he loves me.

After now knowing Jay for a few months we became friends.

"So." Jay's high voice says. "What do you want to do?" He asks climbing on my bed.

"How should I know." I say rolling my eyes. He smiles. One of his front teeth is missing.

"I hear Nolan got a new pool!" He says.

"I would have to ask me brother to drive us." I say.

"Why can we just leaving?" He says. Me and Jay ran out if the house. You should have heard Nick that night.

"Don't you dare walk outside of this house with out telling me!" Nick yells at me and Jay. Jay stands behind me. He smacks me across the cheek. I hold in my tears as my cheek pounds.

"Don't slap her it was my idea!" Jay yells at him.

"Go home!" He yells at Jay. He runs out if the house. I try to go after Jay. Nick grabs my arm and drags me upstairs. I bite him.

"Stay!" He yells and slams the door. If I can't get out from the door. I'll just use the window. I open my window and look down. I climb out and laid on the ground banging my arm. I run out of my backyard and down the sidewalk. I run to Jay's house. I see Jay walking. Two High school boys are around him.

"Get away from him!" I yell. They look at me with a smirk. One of them takes a big chuck of my hair.

"No." He says in my face.

"Ever hear of toothpaste?" I say moving my hand in front of my nose. He looks me down. He lets me go then grabs Jay's arm. I push him making him let go. I grab Jay's hand and we run down the sidewalk. I can hear them behind us. I run down a dark ally. I push Jay up the stairs and sit next to him. The high schoolers run past. I look at Jay. He smiles at me and gives me a big hug.

"You better get back home." He tells me.

"I'm not afraid of my brother." I say.

"I am." He says frowning.

"It's okay. I won't let him hurt you." I say. We climb down and I walk him home.