Chapter 22

"You what!?" Lauren whispers/yells.

"I know." I say putting my head in my hands.

"You have to tell Jason!" She says.

"I'm in love with Jay. I just have a little crush alright." I say. I'm playing it off like isn't no big deal but it is a big deal!

"When I take you home you have to tell Jay." She says.

"I shouldn't keep this from him." I say. After a little bit more shopping Lauren takes me home. I sit in her car and start freaking out when we pull into the drive. We walk inside and Lauren takes my bags to my bedroom. The guys pull up and I ask them to go into Rose's or my room so I can talk to Jay. I take Jay outside. It's freezing but I'm sweating.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I need to tell you something." I whisper.

"Okay baby." He says and wraps his jacket around me.

"I have a crush on Kanden." I say. His smile is gone. "I'm in love with you don't get me wrong but-." He cuts me off.

"But you want him?" Jay says.

"No! I want you! I married you Jay." I say. He turns around.

"Don't call me that." He says.

"Jay stop let me talk." I say

"Stop calling me Jay! I always hated that name! My name is fucking Jason!" He screams at me. I grab his hand. He pulls his hand away.

"Let me talk." I say. "I love you. Not him. Me having a crush doesn't mean shit."

"Yes it does Jordan! It means I'm not on your mind all the time. He is! That kiss did mean something!" Jay yells. I take off his jacket and hand it to him. He grabs it from me. "No your going to get sick." Jay wraps the jacket back around me.

"I'm sorry." I say. "I can't help it. It's just the kiss was different. But you mean everything to me." He looks down at me. I start to shiver. "We don't talk anymore." Jay opens his arms and I walk into them. His arms wrap around me and I'm warm.

"Please don't leave me." He whispers.

"I won't if you don't leave me." I say. We walk back inside and Everyone else leaves leaving me, Rose, and Jay alone. I ask how the game was and show Rose my new clothes.

"I love them." She says smiling. After awhile Rose goes to her room and Me and Jay lay in the couch. He stands up as I look through the movies. He hands me a plate of our cookies and cake and I look up at him. He sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. I take a bite of the cake.

"The icing is really good." I say and smile. He dips his finger in the cake icing and moves it across my lips. Jay pushes his lips onto mine. The icing smears between us. He breaks away. I lick the icing off my lips. He does the same as we watch each other.

"I love the name Jay." He says. "I always have since you gave me it." I smile.

"I'm sorry about me liking him."

"I had sex with a cheerleader. I think we are even." He says. He turns on the TV to slow music. He grabs the plate from my hands and sits it on the table. Jay pushes me back onto the couch where I lay down. He lays on top of me and slips off my shirt slowly. He slips his hand inside my jeans. My back arches as he sticks a finger inside me.

"Jay." I whisper.

"Tell what you want." He says.

"I want you." I say.

"What do you want me to do?" He says. I grab his shirt pulling him down.

"Make love to me." I whisper looking into his eyes. I take off his shirt and move my hands down his chest as he moves his finger in and out of me. "What about Rose?"

"She's in her room asleep." Jay says and kisses my neck. His hand moves down my back trying to get my bra unhooked but then sees it opens in the front. He head dips down and in hooks it with his teeth.

"But what if she wakes up." I hear a voice behind me say. Jay slips his hand out of my pants. I cover my chest and sit up. "What are you guys doing?" Rose ask.

"Nothing. Why are you up?" Jay says.

"I can't sleep." She says.

"Try to." Jay whispers.

"Tell me what you are doing and I will."

"Rose-." I start.

"We are having sex now go to bed." Jay snaps at her. I look at him. I push him off me and stand up grabbing my shirt.

"Come on." I tell her and lead her to her room. "Daddy is just up set." I hate lying to her. Put her in bed.

"You can play on your phone till you fall asleep." I say. She nods and I leave the room. Jay stands in the hallway. I shut the door and look at him.

"I'm sorry." He says. I can see his boner. I uncover my chest.

"I told you it was a bad idea." I say and walk into the bedroom.

"I know." Jay says and shuts the door. He takes my hands. His lips touch mine and I smile. "I'm sorry."

"You better be." I say.