Chapter 15

"Rose!" I yell.

"I know! I'll clean my room in a sec!" She yells. I put my hand on my stomach. Today I get to know if its a boy or girl! My stomach is getting bigger and bigger. Finally Me and Rose go the doctors.

"I hope it's a boy!" She says.

"I just hope it's healthy." I say. Crap now I got myself worrying again. Having Jay gone is scary. My phone rings. "can you answer that?" I ask Rose. She does.

"Who are you?" She asks after a few seconds. "Logan?" No.

"Give me it." I say. She puts the phone in my hand. I put it to my ear.

"Your pregnant?" He says with a mad tone.

"That's what you call me about?" I ask. He lets out a small scream.

"Your were my girlfriend first." He mumble.

"You broke up with me! Your little jealous ass did!" I yell.

"I know." He says. I hang up and turn off my phone. I take a deep breath. I get to the doctors office and walk inside with Rose.

"Mrs. Connors." The nurse says. I stand up and Rose follows me. I take a deep breath again as she takes me into a room. After it felt forever the doctor comes in.

"Have you been feeling well?" He asks.

"Yes." I say. If Jay was here it would be great. He puts cold jell on my stomach and starts to look. Rose holds my hand and I feel like I'm about to get sick.

"Oh my!" The doctors says. I go into a panic attack. "Mrs. Connors! It's very good!" He says. He turns the screen to me. He started pointing at the body. "It's a boy!" He says. Rose freaks. Oh my gosh. "He's very very heathy!" After getting to jelly off my stomach to go the counter. I call Jay.

"What is it?" He asks. I can tell he's practicing.

"A boy!" I say. I can hear him scream and the guys telling him to shut up.

"You all can shut up! and that's so great!" He says. "I'm sorry baby, I got to go. Love you bye." He says. I don't even get the chance to say anything back before he hangs up. My heartbreaks. Is this how mom felt? Having Nick next to her. Calling dad telling him it's a girl and then him hanging up. I suck in a deep breath as I drive. Rose falls asleep. I put her in bed and sit on the couch. I rub my stomach and sigh.

Jay is gone for 3 months. Everyday is getting Rose up and ready then taking my online classes on my laptop. Jay walks I the door. I jump up, or sort of with my stomach. He hugs me and spins me around. He kisses me and I look at him.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"It's fine." I say. We lay on the couch and as he visits with Rose I stand up and feel something go down my leg. No. Im not due yet!

"Jay!" I scream. He runs into the room. "I think my water just broke!"

"Rose!" He yells and he picks me up. He sits me in the truck and Rose gets in. "Breath honey." He says holding my hand. I scream. No no no. Stupid mother this is all your fault. He drive to the hospital and picks me up. Rose runs behind us. I can't see anything. My mind is going crazy. I scream for Jay. More and more. Nothing comes out. I can take this.

Jay's P.O.V.

I pace the waiting room with Rose.

"She's not ready!" I say to myself.

"Daddy calm down." Rose says to me.

"Mr. Connors?" A doctor says and I run over to him.

"Is she okay? what about the baby?" I ask.

"Jordan's okay she's just asleep right now because of our medication. Im sorry sir. Her water didn't break. That was blood." He says. "She lost the baby." I scream.

"Fuck no! No! It can't be gone!" I yell. I burst out of the room and down the hall. I look at the room numbers and find her name. I walk into the room and don't see her baby bump. I start to cry. No. Sob. I see her eyes open and she looks at me.

"Who are you?" She asks sitting up.

"I'm Jay your husband." I say grabbing her hand.

"I'm kidding." She says and smiles.

"Huh?!" I say.

"I know who you are." She says. "Im just trying to be sort of happy." Jordan's smile wipes away replaced with a frown.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"No, It's not your fault and I really don't want to talk about it." For the next week Jordan is the hospital. She cries when the nurses talk about the baby. They are so stupid.

"I'm sorry about your baby." They always say. I take Jordan home on Tuesday and get ready to go back on a plane.

"I don't want to leave either." I push a piece of hair behind her ear. She looks at me.

"When the season ends we are going to have a long kiss okay?" She says.

"Okay."

"This isn't goodbye. So stop acting sad." Jordan snaps. But then her eyes soften. A tear slips out but I wipe it right away.

"Go." She says looking at the door. I sigh and tilt her head up to look at me.

"Could you come with me? Ask one of Rose's friends parents to take care of her for a week so you can see me for another week."

"I don't know." Her eyes drift to my lips. "I guess so."

"Good because she's already there with Coco!" I say. She smiles. I help her pack for the week and put the suitcases in the bed of my truck. "Can I have that long kiss now?" I ask as she shuts the truck door.

"Sure." She says and leans over. She climbs into my lap making me want more. Jordan is my everything and I can't wait till the season is over. That's weird for me to say because with Football ended in High school I would be depressed. Now I have Jordan, I always have just not like this.

"Jay?" I hear her say. I noticed her lips aren't on my anymore.

"Sorry just thinking." I say.

"Oh." She says. "About what?"

"How lucky I am." I say smiling. Her cheeks are red. I see Kanden's car pull into the drive. Jordan try's to move but I put my hands on her hips making her stay.

"Can I have some lip action too?" He yells at Jordan winking. Jordan shakes her head.

"Sorry dude. She's all mine."

"That sucks." He says. "Could she ride with me though?"

"I don't care." I whisper in her ear.

"Till we get to the stadium." Jordan says. Her lips meet mine again. I smirk. She pulls away and looks down at her clothes. Shorts damn shorts that can make any guy cum in seconds and a low cut tank top. All for me but now going to be in Kanden's car. Fuck. Jordan opens the door and jumps down. Kanden's Jaw drops.

"Holy shit I would fuck you in second." He yells. Jordan rolls her eyes and opens the door. He has to bend over to move the bag off the front seat. I can help but look at her fine ass. She teases me by shaking her hips a little then I hear her laugh. She sits in the seat closing the door.

"Bye." Kanden says to me backing fast out of the driveway.