Chapter 1

After finishing the 'Love Me Now' novel, I sighed in my bed. I had already guessed that the second male lead won't have a happy ending. When did it ever?

Almost every chapter of this novel involves FL fighting with ML then running to SML for comfort, then after being comforted by SML, ran back to ML because she believes ML is truly her true love. Shameless. I know.

Just what did these ML and SML see from all the FL? Is it because of the FL halo?

If it was, I hope there was a SML halo, to be able to protect him from tragedy.

I stared at the white colored ceiling of my room then thought of how stupid the ending of 'Love Me Now' was.

The SML, who was the demon lord, was exiled and killed after being stripped with his status and power. As destroying the demon lord was the emperor's dying command, the FL helped the ML capture SML without disclosing that she knew SML.

ML never knew that FL and SML knew each other because every time the SML comes to see the FL, SML would always use his magic to transform himself.

After being destroyed and stripped with all the SML has, he still believed that FL did with a good reason. He still longed for her, and thought he would forgive her if she comes back to him.

My heart hurts just by imagining the hopeless waiting he did while being caged underneath the Kingdom's soil.

He departed 80 years after when he felt the FL's presence was no longer in the world.

I know i'm crazy for thinking the possibility of hoping you'll get your justice one day, SML.

You're just a character from a novel, but i still have these little silver lining that the author would make a sequel that centers on your happiness.

I slept as drowsiness enveloped my mourning heart.

••••÷÷÷÷••••÷÷÷÷••••÷÷÷÷••••

I feel cold. Utterly cold. I shivered as I shouted, "Mom! why did you turn on the AC!"

I was met with no response.

"Mom!" I shouted one last before opening my eyes, and alas, I was in a desolate snow, alone.

I looked at my surrounding and saw that the village was far ahead. What the, did I sleep walk all the way to Antartica?!

Impossible.

Then is this a hidden prank? my mom might have signed me up as experiment. I know her. She would easily be tempted with money! the prize value must not be a joke!

Well, if it was a hidden prank, I would gladly act for you, mom. That's how much I love you!

Not!

Where the freakin pig butt is the camera crew?! they hid their cameras well.

I looked and walked all over the bushes, and still saw nothing. Wow. This must be a professional show with many sponsors huh. Where did you find a show like this mom?

Where you so gladly to volunteer me that you didn't even thought the possibility of me having no survival skills and in turn, might die a cold death...

Ahh I'm just overacting...

Okay then, if this is a show, then I'll show you a show it is.

I decided to 'try' to die in this cold place, so might as well just pretend to lie on this snow, 'waiting' for death to come.

Those crews might have a change of heart...

After lying for an hour, I could now feel my skin numbing. Uhhh...television crew, are you there?

"I think I might die now..." I said with my chattering mouth, trying to remind them that I'm here--alive but who knows until when.

With barely an energy left, I stood, then tried to fall off slow-fading effects, while crying out, "Ahhh~!!"

I fell on the snow hard. It grazed my knuckles. The sharp texture of the little stones, made awful marks on my legs and forearms.

I give up...

Such a harsh television show...

I lay down with no hope to live. You suck, mom.

I didn't know I drifted to sleep up until someone woke me up.

About time.

For their guilty-conscience to knock some sense on their reckless stupidity.

A/N:
Hey! Please vote and comment if you like the thought of this story! friendly criticisms are also welcome! :)