Chapter 3

I stared at the empty space, lifeless. I had never even considered transmigrating. It is believably unreal.

I tried to stand up from the chair I was sitting so I could see my face. Is still me?

But before I could think of finding a mirror, I fell down, and knocked my knees hard on the floor.

Although the pain was great, I didn't have any time to agonized over it because a thought of not being able to see my family again occupied my whole senses.

How were they? They might be looking for me now

At the thought of that, my eyes became hard and heavy.

I held my tears, threatening them not to get out. I wouldn't cry, because if I did, it might make everything true. I would never really get to see them again.

I formed my hands into fist and tried to swallow the lump that was slowly forming in my throat.

How would I be able to turn back? How could I cross worlds to return to my home?

Li Xian picked me up, then carried me outside. His back was sturdy and I held almost all my weight to him. "You can let go, I can walk"

He ignored me. He carried me all the way to the far east of the center village.

Li Xian...Li Xian... I repeatedly voiced his name in my head as it was very familiar.

Is he...is he the second male lead? of the novel 'Love me now'?

We arrived at a nice looking hut. The woods used for the hut was thick, unlike the huts in the villages.

"Li-ge! you're back!" A mesmerizing voice echoed from the house.

I looked at the owner of the voice and saw a tall, slender, and most beautiful woman that I think had ever walked the earth. She had a straight, long, black, and silky hair.

My eyes bulged when it darted at her chest. God, is indeed, unfair. How could one be so perfect?

"En" He smiled.

When she saw me, she was instantly gloomy, but it was only momentarily before it vanished. It was then replace with a cheerful mood.

Was that my imagination? Everything in my body just stood still.

"Li-ge, may I ask who's with you?" She smiled, her teeth shining.

"Ru Wei" He answered, then placed me down.

"Lin Suwi" He pointed to her.

Lin Suwi?? the female lead of this novel?

The novel starts with the female lead meeting the male lead when she was chased down by bandits in the forest. She was half dead when the male lead found her. Actually, this was not the first time that it happened. When the second male lead found her, she was found collapsed in the snow. The snow had almost covered her body so it was difficult to see that she was lying there.

After the male lead took her home, they began to develop feelings for each other. Meanwhile, the second male lead who was searching hard for the female lead after her disappearance in the forest, was blaming himself because he couldn't protect the female lead. He never once believed that the female lead died even after finding a piece of her tattered clothes.

It was at the time of his depression that the demon king found him. Second male lead decided to go with his father (demon king) as he also wants to get stronger. To find the female lead.

But when he found her, it was already too late. The female lead and the male lead already developed feelings with each other, and was even planned to be married soon.

It didn't stop the second male lead from pursuing the female lead. He disguised himself everytime to meet the female lead. He bought her foods and accessories. He was even the crying shoulder of the female lead.

I smiled at her. Her intense gaze might've been my imagination.

She smiled back and extended her hand to me, "Hi! I hope we could be good friends"

That moment was so shining. It was as if there were stars animating in the background. It almost blinded me.

It caught me off guard, tho.

But nevertheless, I had good feelings in my heart. She smiled back at me, we could really be friends.

It's just that, she will be...

I looked at Li Xian and felt bad. He will really be hurt.

She will really hurt the second male lead without regards to his feeling. Time and time, it will happen.

And I am against it.

So an operation plan to save the second male lead was beginning to form in my head.

You can now avoid the disastrous path, sml. Because I, your savior, has come!

A/N:
I hope you like how the story is progressing! it means the world to me if you leave friendly comments/constructive criticism. ❤️ Also, vote for my story too. Hehe. 😊