Chapter 8

What left me now was a bloody red Li Xian (but still alive) lying in front of me.

I didn't have any contingent plan after. I was only thinking that I should do whatever it takes to stop the summoning (no matter how clever and dumb it was).

"System, do you have any healing potions?"

"None, host"

I searched my surroundings and recognized the lake. This lake is different from the lake I've seen, so I'm not sure if there are any magical properties. Nevertheless, let's just try it.

I scooped a handful of the water and poured it down his head and body. A glittering shimmering particles appeared and there was a faint of light hovering on top of Li Xian's body before it vanished.

[70% PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES FULLY RECOVERED]

[+30 IMMUNIZATION TO VIRUSES INCREASED]

[+50 TIME-RECOVERY OF ANY WOUNDS INCREASED]

[+80 LIFE RESURRECTION INCREASED]

"Wtf? what's happening, system?" I asked, with my mouth agape. I don't feel anything. This must be the effect of the mythical water to Li Xian's.

[+90 STRENGTH INCREASE]

[+95 MIND HEALTH INCREASE]

"This world is very unpredictable, Host. It is showing favor to the Second Male Lead. It is bestowing blessings upon blessings to him."

('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ') Is that why I only received 0.10 beauty increased when the SML get to have all his attributes increased? might as well make him immortal!

I am not complaining though (don't get me wrong). This is a surge advantage for me since stronger and healthier SML means less bad ending. (*'∇`*)

"System, what do you think I should do after?"

"Host, although it hurts my pride as a system but please note that I was at the lowest place in the system-scoring board. So, please think of a way on your own. My processor can only do so much"

"Oh..I'm sorry"

"It's okay, host. We're the same"

"Don't loop me in the same with you" (╹◡╹)

"Who's there?!" A voice bellowed from the bushes.

I came face to face with a person holding lumbers on his right shoulder. He has a straw-hat and he wore big boots. He must have come here to chop some woods.

And he found me, with a bloody-dried Li Xian, and a stone in my hand...

"It's not what it's look like!" I defended, letting go of the rock instantly.

The person looked at me with disbelieving eyes, and he shifted abruptly to Li Xian, "Say your excuses later. This guys needs treatment immediately!"

"Ah yes!" I nodded.

•••••••

"He is all good, just need minor treatment" Po Mei said as she wiped Li Xian's body with damp towel.