Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Seal and Poison(1)

zǎo shàng wǔ diǎn
(*five in the morning)

Lin Yu YueXu suddenly sat on her bed, drenched in cold sweat, her cold narrow-eyes examining the surrounding room filled with ancient furniture, as she realized that shes had been tranmigrated to this place.

'Hays' released a sighed, as she laid back in bed again and closed her eyes. Thinking about what happened last night.

Lin Yu YueXu is the young miss of the Lin Family, when I tried to circulate my inner enegy, I found that this body's meridian was blocked, completely a body of waste. Tsk. And also, why does this body have a seal?.

This mark on her face caused by poison while she was still in his mother's womb most likely, his twin younger brother was also poisoned.

Things are not as simple as they may appear on the surface, a seal on this body, poisoning a unborn babies.

Questions after questions arises in her head, 'What secret you've still have Lin Yu YueXu?.'

'There are many mysteries on your body'

'Who would want this body to be dead?'

Touching her chin, deep in her thoughts.

'Lin Yu XueYu rest assured. I will not let anything bad happen to your family, i will protect them no matter what. To those who bully you; who have disgraced you: I will return them all the favors one by one.' she smiled that was not a smiled. 'I'll accept this life of yours in exchange for living in this body.'

........

Lin Yu YueXu released a mouthful of air. Looking out the door, to look at the servant waiting outside.

"Prepare a bath"

"Yes miss" the servant withdraw to prepare the bath and clothes.

She rose up from the bed, tried a few moves, raised her hand and legs for blows and kicks.

'Sigh' she could just sighed in her heart, shaking her head, this body was really weak, too weak! no wonder she was poisoned and killed easily.

"Miss the bath ready" nooded as Lin Yu YueXu walked to the bathtub, the servant followed behind her.

"You don't need to help me with my bath. Stand outside." as the servant left.

The servant was standing outside right in front of the door, waiting for his young miss might needed for her, so then she can respond to it quickly.