Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Midst in the Night

"Who's there?." Lin Yu YueXue asked.

Suddenly a light flashed passed through the beam.

The black clad who is standing in the beam, feeling the cold dagger beside his ear suddely felt a warm wetness.

Still not recovering from his shock a light flashed again, and this time its  two dagger. If he didn't look clearly, he would been mistaken it by one. Because the one dagger seemingly, merge from the other one.

'What a nasty way to throw a dagger. Is this really the rumor good for nothing young miss?.'

He thought to himself, if he didn't have alot experience. It'll be a fact that he would be injured right now.

Sensing that the other party, have no bloodlust. Lin Yu YueXue calmly said,
"Don't you think it's rude to enter a room of a young lady in the middle of the night?." Even she asked her hands didn't stop and throw again a dagger.

Dodging the incoming dagger, the other dagger was thrown at him at flashed speed was coming right at him scrarch his cheek. A red liquid trickle down to his face.

"Haha. The young miss know how to joke. How can you said that when you yourself keep throwing a dagger to innocent man." The black clad jokingly said.

His voice sounded in the room, the light flickered as the wind causing the movements of two people, a young lady and a unknown man.

Suddenly a voice sounded outside,

"Big sister! Big sister!."

It was Lin Yu YueYun voice.

🌹🌹🌹

(A/N: I didn't edit this. So pardon for the error type and grammar. I'll upload two chaps next time. xoxo - Misty🦊🌹)