Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Lin Yu Yinjie

Back when he heard his first son and his wife died in battlefield, he held back his tear. When his second son died in the battle, he endure it again without sheading a tears, he even boasted that his two sons were heroes.

Nonetheless, he was still glad for his another two grandsons giving him hope. Its just his two other grandchildren, his grandaughter is a timid while his younger brother has a mind of a six to eight years old.

What can i do? I already have called all the physicians in the Huang Kingdom to check-up this two young siblings.

"I heard what happened, are you okay?" Lin Yu Yinjie asked.

"What?." Lin Yu YueXu raised her head when she heard his question, with a doubtful expression if she heard it right.

Lin Yu Yinjie tap the table, a minute pass before he continue to speak. Looking at her, seeing her expression, he can't stop from shouting at her, "Oh nevermind! Look at you!. This household never let you suffer in hunger, yet you are so thin!. Can't you tell me what was happening to you?!, You either lock yourself on your room or never step out in your courtyard ever since you came back from the Academy."

Lin Yu YueXue utterly shocked inwardly, but her face still remained calm, she did not know how to responsed to his Grandfather's sudden outburst questions after questions.

'This is different from the memory of the old owner. The heck are you fearing him shouting! Its obvious he is all over worries you! Geez!. This old geezer hid his emotion through shouting, while this old owner misunderstood the old geezer from shouting at her. She's so stupid not to even notice like this.'

'His aura giving off different from the way he acts. Hiding his emotion by being tough shouting at her, Is this what it feels to have a family? Is this what it feels like to have a grandfather?.'

Seeing Lin Yu YueXu calm reaction, Old man Lin was surprised, considering this kid is always afraid of him. Even now he shouted her, how this little puny is so quiet now?. Back then, even she just seeing me, she trembles from head to toe from fear, she would make up reasons so just she can leave. She ran as fast as she can like a rabbit. Now instead, she did not only tremble hearing me shouting at her loudly, all she did was stand there, unbothered. Even her body is giving off detached feeling and a faint cold aura.

Old man Lin unable to believe of what his seeing, 'No, this is not, she isn't quiet because of her fear. This? ... is this really my grandaughter?' such a detached feeling, a chilling aura coming off from her body, This is coming from his coward grandaughter!.

Before Lin Yu YueXu can answer, a knock heard from the door. Looking who's rushing inside to study room.

"Grandfather! Grandfather! Bis sis, big sis ... She .... she was ... was attacked! Someone must want to attempt to kill her!!! You must catch them!!!." the one rushing to study room is his younger brother, stumbled upon entering, a panic in his voice and worried show in his face.

Lin Yu YueXu scrutinizing him from head to toe, he did not notice his sister is also inside the study room. A glint of light flashed through Lin Yu YueXu eyes.

"Calm down. I already know." Grandpa Lin look at him and looked to the way of his sister.

That was when Lin Yu YueYun notice his big sister, surprised to see her.

"Oh! Big sis!" he walked forward faster, jumped wrapped his arm to embrace her.

"Why are you here sis?" lifted his head and asked.

"I should be the one asking you, why are you here? It's so late of the hour and you are still awake." Ruffling his hair.

She dislike being touched or someone clingy to her. But this younger brother of hers, never give those feeling like dislike or disgust when he gets closed to me. So, she never bothered weather he hugged her or being clingy to her.

"I am to report grandpa of what happened to you, so then grandpa can catch those bad guys." Pouted his lips.

Grandpa Lin looked at Lin Yu YueXu and Lin Yu YueYun exchange of interactions, astonish to what he have seen of the closeness of this twin siblings, right in front of him. He can't helped to smiled. 'Hays. I'm really getting old. How long I have been away?.' started to wonder. 'Time fly so fast.' engrossed in his own thoughts.

"This child does not want to add more worry for grandfather's mind. Thus, YueXu wants to apologize for grandfather for the trouble of this matter. I hope grandfather can understand this child." Lin Yu YueXu said to his grandfather, who is staring at them, she bowed.

Staring at her granddaughter for a moment, "Enough. It's so late, You go for the night and have a rest." waved his hand.

Lin Yu YueXu and Lin Yu YueYun walked outside the room together. Until they shilloute disappear.

"Someone come!"

"Master." A man kneeling appear in front of him. "Investigate this matter. Look who have the guts to harm my granddaughter!."

"Yes master." a man respond.

"Leave some guard to watch my granddaughter, make sure she wouldn't know." Look at his subordinate.

"What is it?" seeing him hesitating he asked.

"Master, why are you hiding you care for the young miss?, you can directly put a guard to watch over her. Besides, the young miss earlier felt different." the man asked puzzled by what his master.

"What do you think if she know someone guarding her?, Knowing that puny kid is scaredy-cat. She will do something stupid again or worst lock herself up again. Of course! Who wouldn't changed when someone tried to take away your life." a tinged of mix disappointment and worry can hear to his voice.

"Enough. Go! and find what happened that day."

"This subordinate will obey to your command." the man stated, as he is vanished through the night leaving without a trace.

Grandpa Lin furrowed his brows, sighing in his lit study room, in the midst of the night.

♡♡♡