Chapter 24

Chapter 24: You're not a man yet

As i walk out of the room, sit in the wood floor, gesture my hand tapping the floor beside me to come sit next to me.

YueYun who see my action, sat next to me wear a look of wonder on his face.

I suddenly smiled seeing his naive expression and said, "Are you sure you want to come back with me to the Academy?"

He nodded and asked me back, "Are you really sure you're going back to school?" a hint of concern and  worry in his voice

Humming as an answer.

Time pass by the two people talking under the moonlight, they keep talking random things Lin Yu YueYun has no end of telling stories he heard outside. Seeing that the night is getting deep and dark, and become more chilly, she asked him to go back to his quarters to rest. Lin Yu YueYun followed what his sister said.

As he was about to leave, suddenly called,

"Bigsis?"

"Hmm?" turning her head to Lin Yu YueYun reflecting the handsome appearance of a young man under the moonlight

"You've changed a lot, like you turned into different person overnight." He said

Lin Yu YueXue stunned for a moment when she heard what he said,

"But no matter what you changed, you are always my bigsis." added to his word, as he smiled gently. Enchancing of the features of making him more look handsome and attractive.

Because of the light of the under moon and the darkness of the night, Lin Yu YueYun didn't notice her quick change of expression.

"I am too." she smiled to him as she answered.

'When you find out that the real Lin Yu YueXue is gone, can you still tell me that?' She thought to herself.

She nod her to Lin Yu YueYun, they bid theyre goodnight to each other, and entered to her room.

🌹🌹🌹

(A/N: I didnt break my promise. Lol. Anyway, I didn't edit this chapter and the previous chapter. But hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter. And guys, please be safe everyone mostly when you go outside. Okay?. Happy reading. xoxo. -Misty)

♡♡♡

(Misty Comment: Aw. siblings quality time 💓 Do you guys love the twin siblings too?. Cause i loved them both!💓 hihihi.)