Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The young master of the Mo Family(2)

The old owner Lin Yu YueXu, never showed her faced without either a cream or a cosmetics on her face, she always stayed inside the House of Lin Family.

This is the first time Lin Yu YueXu has shown her face without any cover, outside of Lin House, which is why people don't recognize her.

Some people may recognize her without the make-up on her face and that some people, are the ones who always insult her looks in the past.

The first thing the young man noticed was the mark on Lin Yu YueXu's face but he wasn't startled by this, what amazes him is how a young girl remains so calm amidst of indifferent look of the people given to her, she did not feel embarrased when she heard people see how ugly she looked.

Looking at her thin build, she looks to be around in the age of twelve or thirteen, it is too terrifying to see how strong mental fortitude she has, to boot at such tender age.

'What have you been through to have this strong mental strength?.' His mind started to wonder.

Lin Yu YueXu did not bother with the look appeared in the young man's face which was infront of her.

She bent down slightly, and bid her farewell. Lin Yu YueYun who is behind her, also bent over copying her act like an acting behave little kid.

"I'll hope to see you again." the young man said suddenly.

Hearing this, Lin Yu YueXu looked at him, smiling. "If it is fated, we will." as she said that, she left already.

Lin Yu YueYun stared at the man before turning around and walking beside his sister.

"Sis do you know that man?." Lin Yu YueYun asked.

"Mhm. The famous young business man in Huang Kingdom, Mo Shaoqing the young master of the Mo Family." answered him.

Lin Yu YueYun tilted his head, with furrowed brows, thinking of her sister replied. 

"What is it?." noticing the action of her twin brother, she asked.

Shaking his head for answered. "It's just, he was staring at your face intently a while ago. So, I felt a little annoyed about him." making a small gesture, in his hand.

"Silly.” She find it funny that this younger brother’s of her, acting this way. In this past few days she's spending time with him, his twin brother usually loves to play, asked her few questions, talked to her random things, and did not bother to anything, only paying attention to whatever I did, “It didn't bother me a little, so you don't have to be bother with these things." rubbed his head.

'If you let this bother you every single time, you will surely tired yourself to death. Because there's no end to this kind of thing.' thought to herself.

♡♡♡

(A/N: Little YueYun felt annoyed when someone straing at her sister, way to go being a protective brother ~ hihihi.)