Ko x introvert!reader

I don't own the picture. And I'm sorry if I didn't grasp the introvert of the reader
Requested by ThelittleKaioKincaid

KOs POV~

I was following a kid from school since I wanted to get to know them. They don't speak much, so I don't know what they like. They looked behind them and saw me, making them squeak and run away. "Hey wait up, I just want to be friends" I said quickly as I ran after them. "Go away please" they whimpered. I stopped running after them since I didn't want to scare them anymore. I pouted and sucked back to the plaza to work.

(Y/N)s POV~

I was behind a building breathing hard from running so much. I felt bad I ran away from him, he always seems so nice at school. Though he's always surrounded by others, so I get scared whenever I try to get close to him. I looked around to see where I was, it was the Lakewood plaza. "Maybe I can get a snack here" I mumbled softly and went inside. I saw Ko mopping, so I quickly tried to get a snack and go. But, he saw me. He walked slowly towards me and I felt a little calmer.

"Hey" Ko smiled softly,
"hi" I said quietly and tried to hide in my hoodie. "Sorry for earlier, I really didn't mean to scare you" he said softly scratching the back of his head. I opened my hoodie a little, "it's okay" I smiled softly.
"Can we be friends?" He asked. I nodded happily and he hugged me.

When he felt me freeze up he let go, "Sorry, I'm just used to hugging my friends" he giggled smiling. "Maybe I'll get used to it" I smiled softly and hugged him, which took him by surprise.