Tsundere!Darrel x Reader Part 2

Requested by CanisMortem
Tsundere: DescriptionTsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a person who is initially cold before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

Description: you are one of Professor Venomous' minions with fink.
*thoughts*
V is Professor Venomous

(Y/N)'s POV

*It has been a few weeks since the dinner party with Boxman. Boss has been going there more often, I swear you'd think their dating or something* I thought bitterly as we were in the limo once again. "Come on (Y/N), don't act so sour. I thought you like hanging out at boxman factory" V smiled.

"The smell is always metallic and oily, boxbutt is always filthy, and I'm being forced to go" I grumbled, "only good thing is that I get to see Darrel" I mumbled quietly. That caused V to chuckle softly, he knew I had developed a crush on the one eyed robot.

~time skip~

As we were walking in, Fink and I left to put boss' coat on the coatrack. I left to hang out with Darrel, he had finally allowed me to go into his room. Fink went to go torment the other bots. I knocked on his door, "come in" he said from the other side and I went inside and closed the door behind me.

My eyes widened seeing all his stuff. I sat on the bed beside him and he scooted away from me. Knowing how he is, I knew not to push too many buttons. We watched his tv and played with his toys. I was too old for them, but I knew it'd make him happy. He was starting to get tired since we did a lot.

He fell asleep sitting where he was. I picked him up and laid him on the bed gently, I squeaked as he pulled me beside him and cuddled me close. I blushed horribly since I wasn't expecting it, and he has only hugged me once through the entire time we've known each other. Sighing in defeat since I didn't want to wake him up, I kissed his forehead and went to sleep as well.

~a few hours later~

Darrels POV~

I started to wake up from my nap and I was face to face with (Y/N). Starting to heat up, I pushed them away. Unfortunately, that caused them to fall off the bed and hit the ground. They groaned softly in pain as they sat up. "Sorry" I said over and over again and offered to help them up.

They took my hand and I pulled them up. "I didn't mean to push you so hard" I said softly. "Darrel, it's fine" they smiled softly, causing me to heat up once more. I was about to say something, but V called for (Y/N). "Gotta go, bye Darrel" they smiled. I pouted, "bye" I said softly. As they went to run out, I grabbed their wrist. I then pecked their lips, I don't even know what I was thinking. They blushed profusely , "I uh- get out" I started to say but blurted out. I pushed them out and closed the door. I heard them leaving.

(I hope you guys like this and I'm sorry this took so long)