Tsundere!Darrel x Reader

Requested by CanisMortem
Tsundere: DescriptionTsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a person who is initially cold before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

Description: you are one of Professor Venomous' minions with fink.
*thoughts*

Your POV~
Boss made us go to another dinner party with boxman. This is the fifth one this month, but it is nice seeing fink so worn out. Less medical supplies wasted because she bit me. We walked in the factory and all of the boxbots were there. They were all smiling, all but Darrel. He was looking away from me coldly. I had tried to ask him about it before, but he just mildly insults me and storms off.

Fink and I put the bosses coat away while he talked to boxman. I spotted the red robot staring at us, as if wanting to say something. "Something wrong Darrel?" I asked smiling since I had the 'small' crush on him.
"No, well yes, but no. I wanted to tell you that your an idiot" Darrel stammered and left. That actually kind of hurt.

Darrel's POV~

*i called her an idiot* I scolding myself as I tried to think why I called her that. *If I keep being rude to her, she'll never love me* I thought sadly. I tried to think of a way to confess to her, but father called me to make dinner.

Your POV~

I sat in a chair beside boss to eat with him. The dinner tasted rubbery and terrible, but boss told us to eat it.

~time skip~

After we all ate dinner, I saw Darrel and wanted to say bye to him. When I got to him, he pulled me into a close hug. A few seconds later, he let me go. "Did you just-" I asked. "No" he replied quickly, "I didn't do anything" he said and looked away pouting. I smiled warmly and planted a kiss on his metal cheek and left with boss and fink

(I'm sorry they didn't have much of a role expect for background characters. Hope you like it)