Yandere!Raymond x reader x rad

I don't own the art
Requested by Allyson46073

Rads POV~

While working I was looking around for (Y/N), I was thinking of finally confessing to them that I love them. I know she likes me too, I just know it.

The siren came on meaning one of boxbutts robots is here. "Let's go rad" Enid groaned rolling her eyes. I nodded and went out with her and Ko. It was Raymond, but we saw him yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

He was never fixated on fighting us, only trying to get to (Y/N). (Y/N) came out of her store to help us fight, making Raymond's facial expression change from anger to admiration. I felt my heart burn, 'he must like them too' I thought bitterly.

"(Y/N), there you are" Raymond smiled and ran to her. I growled and blocked him, making his expression darken. Raymond then launched at me with sharpened fingers, but Enid threw a fire boot at him.

Raymond's POV~

'No one is going to keep me from my (Y/N)' thought growling. I grabbed counter girl by the neck and pinned her to the wall by a lamppost. "All that's left if you" I chuckled crazily. Rad tried shooting me with his beams, but I grabbed his arm and threw him at the bodega sign. I took (Y/N) in my arms and kissed their cheek, "if anyone try's to take them from me, you won't be alive the next time I see you" I threatened them. (Y/N) was shaking so I combed my fingers through their hair to help them calm down. "I'll see you tonight my love, oh and do me a favor. Never talk to anyone again" he purred softly in their ear.

(Sorry If I didn't get the yandere part right)