Radicles x Reader

Requested by: @Gameuicorn
Authors note: it's been a while since I've seen the show, so I'm sorry if I get anything wrong.

Rads POV

Walking up to the bodega, I saw KO and Enid, watching videos on her phone. I went through the doors and KO practically tried to tackle me to greet me. "Whoa simmer down KO" I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Rad Rad, we have a new employee" he cheered. "Aw, are y'all replacing this?" I asked and flexed. "No one could replace your ego" Enid chuckled.

Coming in behind me, was the new employee since KO tried to tackle them as well. I turned around to greet them. "Hi you must be our new coworker. Just know, you'll never be as good as me" I chuckled and flexed once again. They just chuckled and nodded before getting to work. Their laugh was intoxicating.

"Hey Enid, what's their name?" I asked. "Oh, their name is (Y/N), they came by yesterday, but you had a day off" she shrugged. I nodded and went to watch them, for some reason, they made me feel strange. But a good kind of strange. They restocked the shelves without magic, boring. They mopped without magic, boring. They even put up boxes without magic, ultra boring. I sighed wondering why I was so fascinated with them.

~time skip a few days still Rads POV~

I've been watching them for a while, and every time they looked my way, my face turned a bright pink. After gathering up my courage, I went to talk to them. "Hi- um hey" he cleared my throat, "so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after work?" I asked smiling, hopeful that they'll say yes. "Sure, why not" they smiled, "oh and I can sense that you've been watching me" they chuckled I blushed horribly and looked away making them laugh more. I walked away quickly.

After getting ready for hanging out with (Y/N) I was building up my courage. I took a deep breath in and out. Walking out, I saw them waiting on me. They waved and ran over to me. "Let's go to the arcade" they smiled excitedly. I nodded and took them there. After playing some games, it was time to call it a night. "I guess I'll see you at work" (Y/N) said smiling shyly. I nodded and they kissed my cheek out of nowhere. "See you tomorrow" they smiled and was blushing just as much as I was. They left to head home and I did the same. I went to sleep quickly since I couldn't wait to see them tomorrow.

(I'm sorry for taking so long and I'm sorry that it's short)