Game night

Kara had invited everyone over for game night. Coincidentally tonight was the anniversary of the day you guys met. You had met Kara about a month after she came to Earth. You and Alex didn't usually hang out at her house so for a while, you didn't know Kara existed. But after a month on a friday night, like today, you has come over for a sleepover at Alex's house and met Kara. You guys got along really well. You and Winn were the last ones to arrive at game night.
"Look who's finally here." Jonn pointed out. Kara walked up and gave both you and Winn a hug.
"Great! Let's start game night. What should we play first?" Kara asked.
"Oh! Charades." Y/N said.
"I'm great at that!" Winn pointed out.
"Oh no," Alex said.
"What?" Jonn asked curiously.
"She always picks that game. And she always wins. Now we have Winn who is great at it, and Y/N, the literal champion of charades." Alex pointed out. You had a big smile on your face and then it was your turn to start off.
You got your card out of the deck. 'Eiffel Tower' it read. You thought that was a piece of cake. Kara and Lena were paired up, you and Winn were a team, and so were Jonn and Alex.
You pointed to your eye
"See!" Winn shouted. You shook your head and grabbed your stomach.
"Eye full? Eiffel! Eiffel tower!" He shouted. "Yes!" You responded in victory. You gave him a high give and then sat down beside him and took a sip of your soda. After playing charades for about two hours, and you and Winn Winn-ing (get it?..... I'll go home🐷👑) you guys decided to play sorry sliders. Kara had won at that game and literally no one was suprised. She was the queen of sorry. No matter what version it was.
"Okay, I am hungry. Who wants to go get ice cream and toppings for sundaes?" Kara said.
"Really Kara?" Alex asked
"Me and Winn can go." You said. Kara nodded and smiled and then you and Winn headed to the grocery store to get the stuff. You got vanilla ice cream along with maricheno cherries, sprinkles, cookie bites, m&ms, mini marshmallows, whipped cream, and also f/t (favorite topping). You had got in the car and were headed back to Kara's when your car broke down.
"Well shit!!" You shouted. You started slamming on the gas and kicked the seat. "Stupid ass car work!" You started to break down in tears. Winn brought you into his arms.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked
"My stupid shitty car wont start up and we have ice cream." You whined. "And the stupid tow truck wont be here for another hour."
"Its okay. Kara can just refreeze the ice cream. You know that. What's really wrong?" Winn asked.
"I dont know. I'm just very emotional. Over the dumbest shit."
Winn made you face him and wiped the tears off your face.
"I love you." He told you. He took your face in his hands and kissed you gently.
"I love you too." You told him. The tow truck finally arrived, and Alex came and picked you and Winn up.
"Thanks Alex." You told her.
"No problem y/n/n" she told you. Alex drove you guys back to Kara's and then you all had ice cream sundaes.