Terrified

Your POV
___________

I sat there, on my bed. Alone. Me and Winn have been together for almost a year. Our year anniversary is next week. But, that wasn't the only thing on my mind. Today, specifically, was the anniversary of when James had threatened to kill me two years ago. I had awful PTSD from it. I was sitting in the dark, with a few candles lit, reading a book. I decided that since it was getting late I would blow out the candles and close my book. I got under the covers and closed my eyes. All I could see was James holding a knife to my throat. I woke up screaming. I was drenched in sweat and wasn't able to fall back asleep. I decided that I need to call Winn. Maybe hearing his voice, would help calm me down.
....
....
Winn: Hey, what's up
Y/n: I cant sleep, I'm having really bad dreams, and anxiety.
Winn: is there anything I can do?
Y/n: right now, I just need to hear your voice.
Winn: anything. So, what was it like, being on the bus exposed to dark matter? Did it feel strange?
Y/n: um.. not really.
I started to breathe heavily and Winn got worried.
Winn: hey, hey, are you okay?
Y/n: Winn, can... you... come... over? I dont.... want to be... alone right now.
Winn: of course I'll be over in 5 minutes. I love you
Y/n: love you too.
I sat down outside waiting for Winn to arrive.
He got there and I ran into his arms crying.
"Hey, its gonna be okay." Winn said as I cried into his shoulder.
"Thanks - for coming over." I told him shakily.
"Of course," he told me. We walked inside and went to my room. I got into bed and he layed down next to me and held me in his arms.
"I'm sorry I dragged you here at 11 o clock at night." I said.
":"I dont care if it's five o clock in the morning, I will always be there for you. I promise." Winn said.
"Without you, I feel terrified." I said, snuggling closer into him, laying my head on his chest. "Can you stay the night?"
"Anything for you sunshine." He told me. I smiled and kissed his lips. A gentle kiss turned into a passionate one. We stopped for air and decided it was best for me to try and get some sleep. Winn came over in his sweats so if he had to stay the night he would be comfortable and I was sleeping in my star wars print tank top and shorts pajamas. I lied there, wishing that every night could be like this. Just him holding me until I fell asleep. He is such a wonderful human being, and I am so glad that I have him in my life.