Have to Go - part 2

"Hey, thanks again for letting me stay with you guys." I said.
"Yeah, just wanted to make sure you had a safe place to stay. You know how long you'll be here?" Caitlin asked.
"No, just until the D.E.O takes care of the aliens. Could be days, could be months. I dont know." I told her.
"That's fine, stay as long as you need." She said.
"Thanks." I told her.
"Of course." She said. She showed me to the guest room and got me some clean sheets.
"We can go shopping for some things if you want tomorrow." Caitlin told me. "By the way, your earth has the same currency as ours."
"Good to know." I said.
All I had brought to Earth 1 was $500 I kept in my suit in case of an emergency.
It was 6:30 when Ralph got the three of us some big belly burger for dinner.   Me and Caitlinbsnatched the bag out of his hands and took out our meals. We laughed at the fact all three of us ordered the same thing.
After a few hours, I decided I would go to bed. Caitlin lent me a pair of her pajamas until we could by me some.
I told them good night, and headed to bed. My room was near the living room, where they were watching TV. It was kinda loud but I was still able to sleep. I was kinda sad, because usually I would call or text Winn before I went to sleep, but, he didnt have a multiverse phone, so i couldn't.

~Meanwhile on Earth 38~ Winn POV

"I dont know Kara. I just miss y/n." I told Kara.
"I know, it's just not safe for her here. She's safer on Earth 1 with her cousin." Kara told me.
"I know, I just wish she was here. I wish we could protect her." I said disappointed.
"I know, Winn. But, not even the D.E.O can." Kara said. I frowned and went to bed wishing I could just hold her in my arms. She is everything to me. I hate not having her here.

~Earth 1~ Reader's POV ▪︎the morning▪︎

I came out of my room in an outfit Caitlin lent me.
"Morning guys." I said yawning.
"Morning." Ralph said.
"Hey, we were gonna go to Jitters for a coffee and breakfast. You wanna come? After that we can go shopping." Caitlin said.
"Alright, sounds good." I said. Caitlin showed me where the towels and wash clothes were and I took a shower. After taking a shower we went to Jitters I got a f/j/d (favorite jitters drink) and a pastry. After we al finished our breakfast we went to the store and got me some clothes.

●two months later●

Kara opened up a breach with the extrapalator. Me and Caitlin were getting coffee when I spotted her.
"Oh my god! Kara! What are you doing here." I said.
"Its safe now. You can come home." Kara told me. "Winn really misses you."
"I know, I miss him too." I said. I smiled and gave Kara a hug.
We went back to Caitlin's and packed the clothes.
"Where you going?" Ralph asked me.
"It's finally safe for me to go home." I said.
"Oh, we will miss you." Ralph told me giving me a hug.
"I'll miss you guys to." I said. "You know what, one more night. Let's party tonight, and then I'll go home."
So, we agreed. We went out, and got some drinks and did karaoke.