Have to Go - part 3 (home)

After a long two months, I was finally able to go home. I said goodbye to everyone at star labs, and walked through the breach with Kara. I walked through into Winn's apartment.
"Kara, why did you take me here?" I asked.
"I asked her too." Winn told me coming out of his room.
"Winn!" I said jumping into his arms.
"Oh, god, I missed you so much!"
"I know, I missed you too." Winn told me.
"I love you so much." I said. "I never want to have to leave again."
"I know. I don't want that to happen again either. I love you too." Winn said. "Stay tonight?"
"Yeah, I'd like that." I said.
I laid down with Winn in bed and he held me close.

○time skip○

"Morning." I said to Winn, laying on his chest.
"Morning beautiful. How'd you sleep." Winn asked.
"Best sleep in months." I said smiling.
"I'm gonna make us some breakfast okay?" Winn said.
"Okay." I said grumpily. He smiled and got up and made us some French toast with bacon and eggs.
"Wow, this is great." I said.
"This is nice. I wish we could have this forever. You know what, it's not very romantic but screw it." Winn said pulling out a ring.
"Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" Winn asked.
"I... I... Yes! I love you." I said. Winn gave me a kiss.
"I love you too he said. I cant wait to make you mine." He said.
"Me either." I told him. I smiled and then we headed to work.
I walked into the D.E.O and Alex saw the wide smile on my face.
"Why are you so smiley today?" Alex asked me.
"We were gonna tell everyone at dinner tonight, so dont say anything but, Winn proposed for real." I said showing her the ring.
"Wow, that's beautiful. Congrats, and dont worry, I won't tell anyone." Alex told me.
"Thanks." I said. Me and Winn sat down at our computers and got to work. We smiled a lot back and forth. By the end of the work day, me and Winn couldn't wait to tell all of our friends tonight at dinner.

○°○°○time skip to dinner○°○°○

Once everyone arrived at my apartment and had finished eating I poured everyone a glass of champagne.
"Everyone, me and Winn have something we would like to tell you." I said. I lifted my and and showed them my ring.
"I proposed this morning." Winn said.
"Oh my gosh!" Kara said. "Congratulations guys!"
"Thanks. A toast! To a hopeful bright future ahead." I said.
Everyone nodded there heads and took a sip of champagne. Next, we start planning the wedding.