Slender man Summoning

There are multiple different ways to summon Slender man that i'am going to be listing

Way Number 1:

What you need:

 - A knife or a carving tool if you do it in the woods or a black marker

At Night, go into the woods and carve the operator symbol into a tree. ( The operator symbol is a circle with an x in the middle)

Once done press your face gently on the tree where you carved the operator symbol, close your eyes, and chant...

(This may also be done at home in a room, draw with a thick black marker the operator symbol on a blank wall)

Slender man, Slender man, All the children try to run,

Slender man, Slender man, To him it's part of the fun

Slender man, Slender man, Dressed in his dark suit and tie

Slender man, Slender man, you most certainly will die.

Turn Around

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Way Number 2:

What you need:                                            

-Bathroom with a light switch and a mirror

In between 3AM and 4AM go to the bathroom, close the door and then stand in front of the mirror.

Keep the lights on and chant "Slender man" 13x

Flick the lights off then back on once.

Look back into the mirror and you should see slender man if done correctly (don't get scared or touch the mirror)

Turn the lights back off without staring away from the mirror. Exit the room and close the door.

It is not safe to go into that room for another 13 hours so lock the door leading to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Way Number 3:

What you need:                                                                                                                                                                      

- 1-2 people                                                                                                                                                                              

- A phone or something to play the song on                                                                                                             

 - A piece of paper with the operator symbol on

Have another person for the summoning to be stronger.

Put the operator symbol in the center of a dark room.

Put your phone in the middle of the operator symbol.

Hold both hands of the person in front of you, close your eyes while listening to the full slender man song.

Once the song is over open your eyes and go look out of the nearest window. He should be there.

Warning: Do Not stand inside the operator symbol at any cost!

To end the ritual turn on the lights and remove the operator symbol...

There are some side effects (Slender Sickness, which includes... Dizziness, tiredness, itchiness, headaches and nauseous.)