How to get creepypastas in your dream to contact them

When you see a creepypasta in your dream you can talk to them and ask them questions but don't let them kill you or you will die in real life. Do this at your own risk.

Jeff The Killer:                                                                                                                                                                        

Sleep with a knife under your pillow and in front of a closet

Ben Drowned:                                                                                                                                                                         

Keep any computer gadget on. have cleverbot.com open and try to dream of a digitized world.

Sally Williams:                                                                                                                                                                          

Sleep with a teddy bear that has 'Charlie' stitched onto its back or chest, try to dream of her uncle and she'll appear.

Clockwork:                                                                                                                                                                                 

Put a pocket watch on top of your left eye and dream of a forest.

Ticci Toby:                                                                                                                                                                                  

 When you sleep, dream of a boy standing in front of a burning house

Slenderman:                                                                                                                                                                            

Dream of a dark forest with his eight pages

Lily:                                                                                                                                                                                              

Sleep with a plush doll that looks like anyone besides you and dream of a girl.

Laughing Jack: (you might get rainbow laughing jack or black and white)

Play the song 'Pop goes the weasel' one time

Play the song 'laughing Jack hypnos lullaby' twice

Play the song ' come little children' with the laugh three times.

Jason The Toymaker:

Get a doll and glare directly into your favorite Jason The Toymaker picture, listen to a song that reminds you of him then whisper "the (dolls gender) belongs to me" but dont yell or Jason will get mad.

Knock on your door five times then go to sleep (dont be scared)

Candy Pop:

Listen to 'Balloon Animal' two or more times and once its over say 'pop', eat your favorite candy

find an image of candy pop, look at it and say its name slowly then look at your shadow and go to sleep.