Strangled Red Summoning

What you'll need:

- gameboy

- knife

- Pokemon cartridge (red non-hacked)

Use the knife and cut two parallel lines on charizards neck of the seal of the cartridge. Insert the cartridge into the gameboy and make sure that you have a charizard. If not catch one or evolve you charmeleon or charmander. Put the charizard at the front of your party but make sure you also have a free spare space in you party. Perform the Missingno glitch.  Make sure it is the TMs fly or the surf. When you do that you'll automatically go into a fight with Missingo but you have to catch it (this might require you using your master ball)

Missingo will be added to your current party so then go check your party and missingo might glitch and same with the charizard. Go to the cemetry tower in lavender town and when you get there your game should freeze.

Without taking the game out, turn the gameboy off then back on. The gameboy logo should be glitched as well and you will hear charizards cry in the background but it will get louder and louder. When you get back on the game you will notice a few things different. Go onto your trainers profile and it would look different.

To un-summon Missingo, remove the gamecard, peel off the cartridge then put the game back into the gameboy and it should be working fine.