▪︎2▪︎

[A/n: Their name is what the other person has them saved as]

Nono💕
Hey Jaemin, wanna come over?
Seen 6:30pm

Nana🤪
I guess so.
Seen 6:33pm

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I put down my phone and sighed. I put on my jacket and shoes and walked out the door. Jeno's house is only about a block away so I could easily walk there.

When I reached his house I knocked on the door. I saw the door handle move and behind the door was a tired looking Jeno. He was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants and his hair was a mess.

He looks so cute! Oh my..

"Come in." He said tiredly.

We walked in and went to his room.

"Why did you want me to come over, and not your girlfriend or something?"

"First of all, I broke up with her remember? And I haven't asked that other girl out,

Secondly you're my best friend and i was bored so I wanted to see you"

Oh yeah...

"Well, what do you want to do?" I asked sitting on his bed.

"Lets just watch a movie or something."

He picked a random movie on Netflix and we layed on his bed watching it.

After the movie ended, I felt a weight on my shoulder and I looked over to see Jeno asleep on my shoulder.

Ugh he is so cute.. w-what do I do?

I nudged him a little to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open, and for a moment our eyes locked. I quickly looked away before he could notice my blush.

"W-what time is it?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

Time for you to kiss me duh.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost 8:00.

"Its 8 oclock, I think I should go."

He grabed my arm and in the cutest way possible said, "pwease stayy"

I looked away blushing. "S-sorry Jeno, my mom will get mad at me"

"Ugh fine" he said while pouting.
He looked me straight in the eyes and I saw him glance at my lips, but that was probably just me.

He then all of a sudden hugged me and I heard him mumble something, but I just couldn't quite get what he says.

"H-huh?"

"N-nothing, it doesn't matter." He said looking down.

I got my stuff and went back home.

Ugh what the heck was that?..

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

A/N
Well it took a while, but here is chapter 2! I honestly don't know where this is going...but oh well 🤭

Ik it aint that good..but here ya go anyways..

💕👍