▪︎5▪︎

[A/n : sorry I've been gone :(]

"Ugh" I groaned as I heard my alarm go off. I really didn't want to go to school. Eventually I got up and got ready. I picked out my favorite pink sweater and some jeans. I changed and then put on my white converse.

I checked the time and saw that I was going go be late if I didn't leave right then.

"Bye mom, love you!" I said grabbing an apple to go and I headed out the door.

I don't live far from the school so I just walked like I always do, except a bit faster of course. I reached my first hour just as the bell rung, and I sat down.

"Hey Nana!" I heard and then turned around and saw Jeno. Of course. I mean I have every class with him. What is this? Some BL novel?

"Hey Jeno." I gave a weak smile and turned back around.

"Are you still mad at me?" I turned around and saw the cutest pout on this face. And of course I gave in.

"Hm, I guess not." I said trying my best to fake a smile. He believesed it and gave me his signature eye smile which forced a real smile from me.

"Attention students" I looked up and saw the teacher. Class started, so I tried to clear my mind, but I couldn't stop thinking about Lee Jeno.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Me and Jeno walked to our next class together as always. We talked and joked like we used to, until Mark came up. Immediately Jeno started to distance himself.

"Hey Jeno, there is a hot new freshman, gonna try her?" He asked shoving his shoulder.

"I might." Jeno said and I roll my eyes. Apparently he noticed. "Looks like Jaemin is a bit jealous. My eyes widened in shock but I tried not to show it. "We should let Jaemin have a chance with her." He said and I felt so much relief, but also annoyance.

"Psh, you think he can get her? Hes never even had a girlfriend has he? How do you expect him to ha? He's probably gay." Mark mocked me, and I was not having it.

"Shut up Mark. We all know you act all straight and 'cool' when in reality you're just to scared to admit you like Donghyuck. Its obvious your gay, so why point me out?" I went off on him, then realized what I just had said and I started to walk away.

"Excuse me? You don't know what your talking about. You're the f*ggot."

'That's it'. I turned around and punched Mark right in the face.

"Shut the hell up." I finally said, and walked to my next class.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

[Hello!!! How are you? I haven't updated in...a long time oopz 😬

I hope you guys are doing well with all of this coronavirus stuff happening. Make sure to wash your hands and be careful! Hopefully reading this will pass the time of being at home <3

Thank you for reading, if you did.. love yall 🎵🎵

...follow me on Instagram:
< @_rapjoon >]