▪︎4▪︎

I rushed out of the bathroom, trying not to cry. This happens all of the time, but it still hurts and I hate this feeling. I went back to class and sat at my desk. I got out my book and tuned out everything until the bell rung and class started.

Jeno walked in to class late, his hair a mess and a smirk on his face. He sat down in his seat by Mark and they started whispering to eachother. Why do I like him?

He is homophobic. He is a huge 'fuck boy', and he lied about me kissing him. I wish I could like any other guy. There are plenty of other cute guys that aren't jerks.

"Hey you okay?" I shook the thoughts and looked at my table partner Seungmin.

"Oh yeah, it's nothing. Just daydreaming I guess." I said back.

He slightly smiled, nodded, and continued looking back up to the front of the classroom.

Seungmin is nice and cute. Why can't I like him? I just can't. Jeno can be so nice when we're alone. He is so hot too. But when we're with other people, he is an absolute asshole.

____

Class ended, and I walked out, not bothering to talk to my 'friends'. I don't really have any other friends so I just went straight to my next class.

"Hey Jaemin" I turned and saw Jeno, but I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay, Nana?"

Ugh I hate it when he calls me that. It makes my heart race.

"You're such an asshole. And you say you're my bestfriend."

"What? What did I do?" He asked walking next to me.

"You told Mark that I tried to kiss you. Why? You are the one who started acting weird. God why are you such a jerk?" I stoped and said to his face.

"I was scared you would tell him or someone about that. I wasn't thinking I'm sorry. I'll tell Mark the truth." He said looking at me straight in the eyes. I didn't want to but I give in, but like, I did.

"..It's whatever. Just don't do it again. It's hard being your 'best friend'.." I said doing air quotes, "when you don't act like one. Before we started hanging out with Mark, you were so much nicer. You were actually a good kid, not making out with every girl you see. When it was just us two, things were good. God why do I lik- never mind." I said to him then walked off to class.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/n : hey wassup! I finished this part yay!

I'm just gonna say it. I love Kiribaku and you cant stop me aha yeaassah

Welp thanks for reading ! Dont forget to comment and vote! Dont be a silent reader ✌✌✌