.. 7

the next day at school was definitely very weird. when I got to school I instead went straight to my first class. I ignored Jeno the whole day, and the day was harder than I expected it to be. my only "friends" were Jeno and mark so basically I was alone. at lunch instead of eating with them I went to the back of the school to eat alone. I eventually got through the day, and got home.

I cried. what else could I do. I was alone, and I had lost my bestfriend. I had no other friends.

The whole week was like this. Alone.

The next week started off the same. Until lunch. I went to sit alone in the corner of the cafeteria as always, and then someone came and sat down by me.

"Hey can I sit here?" I slightly looked up.

"Yes-" and then I froze. It was one of the guys that Jeno and Mark would bully.

He sat down across from me and ate his food silently.

"Hey...you're dating that kid Jisung, aren't you?" I asked without looking up.

"Oh um yeah how'd you know" I looked up and made direct eye contact with him and it looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"I-Im gonna go" shit.

I quickly put my book down and ran after him.

"Wait!" I stopped him and grabbed his arm.

"You- you and your friends are the ones who bullied me and Jisung! I can't believe you'd act like nothing happened!" he yelled at me.

"Wait! Let me explain! Those two guys were awful and I'm sorry they did that, but I would never! I'm gay myself, and I stopped hanging around them! I'm so sorry.."

"..."

"My names Jaemin. What's yours? maybe we could be friends! or I could treat you to some food as a proper apology" I asked.

"fine, I guess. and it's Chenle" he said giving in, and I gave him a smile.

"meet me outside the gym after school, alright?"

"okay. outside the gym." he said huffing. "see you then jaemin." He then walked off somewhere leaving me in the hallway.

welp

---------------------

um hello? hahahahaha so it's been a while 😁🤞

I mayve forgotten about this book and I haven't been on wattpad in a long time..uh yeah and school or whatver ajwyas I'm back maybe I guess sort of. but uh yeah here's this update, I also may update "baby dont like it" soon if I feel like it. I'm not a confident writer so it's hard to get motivated but um anywyas maybe you enjoyed this idk but

stream butterfly by wjsn ☝️☝️☝️