▪︎6▪︎

"Excuse me? You don't know what your talking about. You're the F*ggot."

'That's it'. I turned around and punched Mark right in the face.

"Shut the hell up." I finally said, and walked to my next class.

________________________________

Last period ended and I grabbed my stuff quickly, trying to leave as fast as possible. I sped out of the classroom, trying to avoid Jeno and just everybody, like I had been after I had punched him. I thought I'd get lucky and make it without Jeno noticing but,

Luck was not on my side.

"Jaemin wait!" I stopped as I heard Jenos voice, but once I was back to my senses I continued to walk. "Please Nana." At that I turned around.

"What? What are you going to say Jeno?" I asked getting louder with ever word.

"..I'm sorry." He finally said with his head down, "I'm sorry for..Mark. He shouldn't have said that to you. I'm sorry he thought you were..gay, it's just it seemed that you supported the f*gs when you said that about Mark." Jeno slightly laughed.

I laughed in disbelief. "That's what you're sorry for? One you think you can apologize for Mark, and two you're apologizing for him thinking I'm gay?" I could feel the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"And..and what if I do support them? What if I am gay? It doesn't have anything to do with you anyway!" I yelled at him.

"..I can't be friends with you if you're..one of them." He said making eye contact with me, then looking down at his feet.

"Then I guess we aren't friends. I guess we never were. All the good times we had. Just pretend they didn't happen. All the plans we made to go to college together. Over. Done with. I'm so fucking tired of you treating me like shit Lee Jeno" I let out my final words and stormed off.

That's it. I'm getting over these feelings for him.

---
When I got home, I went straight to my room and pulled out a journal I have never used.

Why I hate Lee Jeno

I began to write.

1) He's homophobic

I wrote down the most obvious reason.

2) He's an asshole to everyone

3) He's a two faced jerk

My anger started building as I wrote more reasons.

4) That one time when we made plans but he ditched me for some girl.

5) That time he left me waiting at the fair for him, just for me to see him with a girl on the ferris wheel.

6) When he missed our friend anniversary, because he had a date with a girl.

7) The fact that he changed.

8) He changed everything because of Mark Lee.

I started digging my pencil harder into the page as my anger built. I wrote the last letter and my led broke. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and threw my pencil down. Tears started pouring down my face.

"Ugh! I hate Lee Jeno!" I lay down in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

I hate Lee Jeno.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

[ A/N: HEY Y'ALL! I GOT A NEW PART OUT YAY! <3 SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO ADD TO THIS PART... SO YEAH! ]

I hope you enjoyed! 🥴 If you have ideas or suggestions please message me! I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you 💕🥺