Chapter 2: Dresses and Breasts?

"C-chuuya.."
Chuuya only hears Dazai stutter when some shit is wrong; and this means some shit is very wrong..
As Chuuya hears stuttering and a hint of cracks in Dazai's voice, he immediately looks up only to find a dumbfounded bandaged-bastard, staring at something across the street.
"Do you see, what I'm seeing?.."
Confused, Chuuya worriedly looks over to the direction where Dazai is looking at.

And oh boy, was he frustrated.

"What. In the actual fuck.."

"..Chuuya..."

"Dazai I swear if this is a prank, it's not fucking funny.."

"I-it isn't."

Dazai always pull pranks on Chuuya, but thanks to the clear stuttering and obvious confusion tone in his voice, Chuuya is positive, that this is no prank.
But then what— who, was it?

The two glanced back at each other, and then back at the female that looks VERY MUCH like Chuuya.
Height, hair color, hat; Wearing a dress that looks like Chuuya's Mafia outfit, and a longer side hair that's tied, brushing on her left shoulder.
Another look at each other, then to their utmost surprise, when they look back, another lassie approaches the female, only this time, in contrast;

She looks A LOT, A LOT, like Dazai.

Bandages, hair color, height, a coat like Dazai's, a circular gem and gem color like Dazai's; Long, curly hair, and her inner clothing, obviously, looks a lot like Dazai's, but for women.

Now shit just got crazier.

"Dazai y-you- sHE- I-"
Due to Chuuya's stuttering he didn't finish his sentence, or he couldn't at all because he's still in shock and mainly because Dazai held Chuuya's hand tighter then sprinted at the females' direction.

Obviously Chuuya couldn't fight back because the next thing he knows, they're like, 7 feet away from them.

A long, awkward silence fills the noise as the two counterparts of each other are internally wishing this was all a dream and that they'll wake up any moment now..

Finally, it broke.
".. Chukko.. I'm suddenly straight now.."
Coincidentally at the same time as;
".. Chibi.. I'm actually straight.."

After the two brunettes speak, they each get a punch in the guts, as both gingers shout;
"IM DUMPING YOUR SORRY ASS, YOU SHITTY BANDAGED-MACKEREL!"

When said mackerels get up, they each earn two irritated redheads pouting, as people give them both worried, confused, and traumatized looks..  Of course both Dazais' being Dazais, call each other Dazai just because they look oddly similar.
"Dazai, did we get knocked out dead and two hatracks are here to finally take us to death?"
"I hope so, Dazai-"
..And the two brunettes synced again as they shout in shock;
"—YOUR DAZAI TOO?!"
"I'm Osaku Dazai!"
"Waah~ I'm Osamu Dazai!"
The two bandaged-idiots beam in interest and amusement as they laugh about it and forget about their own lovers, who are sighing at disappointment because 'any-kind-of-sexuality' Dazai, is still Dazai..

Speaking of them..
The two redheads stare at each other as they inspect each other from head to toe. Clearly amused at their counterpart because male or female, they're both wearing hats, and not to be narcissistic, respectably attractive.
As the female ginger reaches out a hand and go; "Nakahara Chuuya, I believe yours is the same?"
The male ginger shakes it and say; "We don't really have an alternate name, huh?"
A low, genuine laugh escape their lips to their very similar names.