Chapter 6: Candies and Horror

Akutagawa and Atsushi got woken up by two familiar gingers screaming and scolding two mischievous brunets in the kitchen because God forbid whoever let them in. The last time Dazai used the kitchen it ended with the food burning. They were making fucking Jello.

The two sleepy dorks first saw each other, then immediately realizes the position they were in.
"Jinko! What in the hell are you doing?!"
"I should be asking you! You're the one who's clinging on to me!"
Frustrated and flustered, the two let go of each other while averting their gazes, and throwing insults and such.

With their noise, the duos in the kitchen stopped their bickering and gazed at each other, because they know well what had happened last night, even if the two denies everything.

Chuuya took a look at the clock and noticed it was already 8:30AM, knowing both Dazais, he was positive that if they don't hurry now, they'll be an hour late for the meet-up place.
"Oi, mackerels! Get off and help your kouhais and yourselves in preparing for later because I am positive that you both will be lazy-asses and get us late for later!" Chuuya waved a finger at them then turning to Nakahara to finish breakfast for all of them.
"Chuuya thinks it's not a good thing that we'll be late for later.. Let them wait~" Sure Dazai said this with his typical tone, but he and Nakahara was already heading out to the living room to do what the redhead said. For the safety of a peaceful morning.

Meanwhile, Aku and Atsu are still being flustered idiots over cuddling at night at their sleep.

[]

Everyone finished eating and preparing by 9:45AM, and are already on their way to the front door. If they walked in just the right speed, they'll arrive there on or before 10AM at the very least. They all wore civilian clothes— sorta for Akutagawa since he still got Rashomon on; he says it's for emergencies.— that looked pretty decent if they were to hide their identities from the people they know- or the whole Yokohama in general.

Chuuya wore an oversized yellow turtleneck sweater with cozy light blue joggers and white sneakers. His hair was tied up in a 'messy-but-fashionable' bun, while wearing round glasses and his signature hat. His counterpart, Nakahara wore a partially similar thing, yellow turtleneck, a long light blue skirt that covers up to her knees, and some white boots that covers said knees, and of course the cherries on top, round glasses but this time it's gold, a cute braided bun, and her typical hat.

For their lovers', Dazai wore a red and white striped t-shirt that is accompanied by a denim jacket on top, with black slacks and his loafers; His hair was styled with his bangs in the side. For Osaku, obviously she wore something similar; This time white and red striped t-shirt below a lighter shade of the color of Dazai's denim jacket, with black leggings, and her boat shoes; Her hair was almost the same style as Dazai's, bangs to the side but only now, her hair is tied.

Meanwhile, Akutagawa wore a simple white long sleeve, and black denim pants and his regular shoes, with Rashoumon as his typical coat. He's also wearing a gray beanie to look less like himself. Just less..
And Atsushi wore a beige sweater on top of a plain white t-shirt, with black overalls that reaches his feet, and his regular shoes. He's wearing a white cap and that makes him look fucking adorable—

As they head out of the door and lock it, they ready themselves on what Ranpo and Poe's reaction may be.
Chaotic or Resolving. Yes or No.

[]

This is it. They're here. In front of the entrance. Their obvious and specific meet-up place.
Nakahara, Chuuya, and Atsushi are shaking uncontrollably and are sweating profusely as they wait in silence for Ranpo and Poe to just get this over with already. Please.

"Yo~~ Dazai-kun, Atsushi-kun!~"
Speak of the devils and they come.

As Ranpo and Poe approach them, they both act like nothing's wrong and that there isn't a girl Dazai and Chuuya just 9 feet away from them, no problem.
"Ranpo-kun, Poe-kun! Thank you for coming~" Dazai claps his hands like he always do and greet the two newcomers. By this point, Poe notices the two female who are beside them.