Chapter 3: To Hide, or Not To Hide.

(Warning: A lot of Implied Sexual Content; This part is skippable, to skip, look for the next [] )
The four start off their morning, with curious gingers, who woke up next to each other, with a throbbing hangover, and with barely any clothes on, while two snoring brunettes with the same questionably amount of clothes on, are sleeping on opposite sides of the bed, in Chuuya and Dazai's penthouse. Well fuck.
The two confused messes glance at each other and uses verbal telepathy to ask each other, 'What the fuck happened last night'.

Let's list it shall we?
One, they have massive hangovers that ached so bad; Two, they're practically naked; Three, the last thing they both remembered was drinking their 4th shot of wine; Four, there's Dazai and Osaku at the opposite sides of the king-sized bed; Five, they're suddenly at Chuuya and Dazai's penthouse..

...
"Fuck, did we all.. have.. together?.."
"H-holy shit.. is that.. Selfcest? Sex? ..Or a foursome?.."
"We.. really— Did we all really? ..Have sex together?"
...

Traumatized gingers now avert each other's gazes as they hurriedly shake the sleeping 'messes-of-bandages' for reasonable reasons, and answers they needed so fucking much.

Finally, both of their lovers wake up and asked what was wrong, but it was mostly inaudible since they weren't the type to wake up so quickly. Since the redheads are still suffering from intense headaches, they can't help but panic lowly and quietly but internally they were mortified and wanted to kill themselves already, dammit.

The two aching messes finally had enough of their lovers not waking up, they used some of their ability to push the snoring giants off of the bed and let a groan escape from their lips as they hit the floor.

"Nnghh.. What is it? It's still 6, I won't leave until an hour or so.."
"Tch! You idiot mackerel, tell me what happened last night right now, or else your sleeping outside!" Chuuya was so tired and in pain at the moment that his yell is more like his normal voice but slightly cracked.

"Eh~ Last night ..was pretty blurry so we really can't remember so let us sleeeeeep~"
"No way you inconvenient waste of bandages! You guys are telling it right now!" Nakahara was done with everything and just wanted to know if they all fucked or not.

"Fine, fine.. What do you two wanna know about, anyway?" Osaku cooed.
"D-did we.. Did we all.." Nakahara was both embarrassed, dumbfounded, and sleepy that she couldn't help but stutter.
"Hmm~ All what?" Dazai hummed in interest, but clearly knows what the lass meant.
"You know what.. W-we were.. All d-doing.. Last night, idiot.. Just tell us already. The quicker the better.." Chuuya is really Nakahara's counterpart, they both suck in talking about sexual topics like these..

"But Chuuya-kun, how can you be so sure that we all did it, hmm~" Osaku talked back; She was mischievously grinning at this point.
"S-so, we all didn't?!" Nakahara beamed, as she was surprised and relieved that they all didn't have a foursome.
"Unfortunately so.." Dazai answered, with this, both gingers sigh as a wave of relief made all their worries and assumptions go away.

..That is, until Dazai added;
"But, we were definitely fucking you both. Just separately."
"We even videoed it! Wanna hear all your helpless moans, Chuuko?~"
"If only you were all sober enough to actually enjoy it, Chibi, you could've screamed my name a hundred times more~"

..ah, fuCKING SHI—

[]

Their shenanigans and morning antics end with both Dazais, who got a long ass argument and lecture about being horny and taking advantage of them, instead of getting more sleep.