Chapter 5: The Difference between Hot and Cold, and You and I.

As the sleepy brunettes force their petite lovers into bed, the gingers excuse themselves and ask the weretiger and the raven-haired boy to be at home and prepare for bed. They obeyed and silently got ready for a nice rest, for what tomorrow holds is the sake of both their worlds' existence. None of the two have said any word to each other for over 15 minutes now. And Atsushi decides to break the ice.

"I'm sleeping at this side, near the kitchen. I tend to wake up at the middle of the night and eat something.."
"Ah.. very well then.."

And that was it, for another 15 minutes of closing the lights and the window blinds, locking the doors, and cleaning stuff that was in the way of the couch.  When they were gonna lay down already, Atsushi was about to grab hold of the other end of the blanket when it was yanked away into the raven's direction.
"Hey! Weren't you the one who said to not hog the blanket!"
"I said that to you, jinko, not me!"
Akutagawa was now wrapped up like a blanket burrito, and with Atsushi's man-tiger sight, he could clearly see faints of red across Akutagawa's neck, cheek, and nose bridge.

"Akutagawa.. Are you.. Sensitive to cold temperatures?.."
"W-what?! I am not sensACHOO!"

Spoilers, he is.

"You were saying?"
"Okay, maybe a little sensitive, bUT IM NOT WEAKER THAN YOU!"

The man-tiger ignored the raven's second comment as he goes to the kitchen and gets the attention of the wrapped up Akutagawa; "Oi, what are you doing?! We're gonna sleep now, and it's not even the middle of the night yet!"
Atsushi can only hum in response as a gesture of saying 'I know.' as he heats up water from the kettle, and pulls out instant cup noodles, which made the raven more frustrated.
"Jinko answer me! What are you doing??"
"I'm making instant cup noodles, Bakatagawa."
"Bakatag—?! Why are you even making them a— ACHOO!— ..at this time of night? We're supposed to be sleeping!"
"I'm making these for you!"

..Oh?

"Why would you even— Don't plan on putting poison in it!"
"I'm making these for you, because you look like you need one, Mr. Obvious."
"I DONT NEED ANYTHING FROM YO— ACHOOO!"

"Just accept them already because I've already finished it, Akutagawa! Is that so hard to do! You're clearly sensitive to the cold, and you need something to heat you up, dammit!"

"I—.. You—..."

"....F-fine.."

Atsushi sighs in relief as he hands Akutagawa a small breakfast table with a tray that he found when he was looking for something to place the noodles on top of.
Little did he know, Akutagawa's arms weren't stable enough to grab hold of the small table.

"AKUTAGAWA THE TA—"

A blood curdling scream echoes through the night. Luckily for them, the penthouse walls were thick and no one else heard it except for them.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know you couldn't handle it all by yourself, here let me hel—"
"Jinko, stop get o-off, don't."
"No, no, I-I'll help! You can't do this by yourself!"
"No s-stop, I can. Stop, jinko."
"Akutagawa, please let me help you, you're in a helpless situation right now, you can't do anyt—"
"ATSUSHI I C-CAN DO THIS MYSELF! I DONT NEED ANY OF YOUR H-HELP GOT IT?! OR ARE Y-YOU TOO DEAF TO UNDERSTAND AND LISTEN TO M-ME FOR JUST A FEW SECONDS!"
The stuttering signifies that Akutagawa is freezing right now, and the screaming signifies that he's fucking pissed— actually no, fucking more than angry. In addition to that, Akutagawa called Atsushi by his name.