|𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 "𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲" 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮|𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐔𝐩

QOTD: What's your favorite tv show(s) Mine are Euphoria, Law and Order: SVU, All American and Total Divas

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚞 𝚇 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔!𝚘𝚌

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝: 𝚌𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍

𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜/𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚊 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊 𝚊𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 "𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢" 𝙼𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

You sighed contently as your Florian massaged your feet. You both loved spending time together whether it was actually going out and him spoiling you on fancy dates. Taking you to the mall and basically buying you all the stores or staying in doors and watching comedy movies all night while stuffing your faces with tons of junk food. Just being in each others presence was pure bliss.

"Earth to Camilla," your thoughts were interrupted when you saw your boyfriend wave his large hand in front of your face. The dirtiest thoughts rushed through your brain just thinking about the size of his hand. You shook out of your thoughts again and asked what he had said.

"I said do you wanna smoke with me," He said with chuckle which was always music to your ears. You shook your head no and he shrugged his shoulders all nonchalantly.You watched very intently as he began to roll his weed up in his rolling paper. You smirked to yourself at how concentrated he was, making sure his blunt was rolled as perfect as possible. You felt his deep chuckle practically radiate through your legs. You were perplexed as to what he could possibly be laughing at.

"What's so funny Mr. Nasty?" you chuckled yourself as you stood up straddled over his large lap before sitting down. You bit your lip as you felt his bulge grow underneath you. His massive hands moved from your chubby waist to your thick thighs(Thick Thighs Save Lives. PERIOD).

"You was staring at me so intensely while I was rolling up. Whatchu tryna get licked up next?" You couldn't believe what just came flying out of your boyfriends mouth. It damn near made you choke on your spit. Just shook at how blunt he was about it. You were truly lost for words.

"What did you just say?"

He chuckled once more before grabbing before standing both you and him up. You placed your hands around his face and connected your soft, juicy lips with his.

Your tongues battled for dominance, his ended up with the victory. You smiled against his lips before bringing him in for one more kiss.

You squealed as he tossed you over his broad shoulder as if it was nothing, which to his 6"5 250 pound ass,it wasn't. He rushed up the steps and into your shared bedroom, tossing you onto the bed softly. You sat up and began peeling off your clothes teasingly.

You finally got down to your underwear which was your last article of clothing, continuing your strip tease. That is until your impatient boyfriend walks over and rips them in half.

"Babe. I just bought those. They were from Fenty. Ms Bad Girl Riri herself!" you shrieked as your boyfriend let out a deep chuckle. He finds everything so damn funny

"Relax princess, I'll buy you all the Fenty you want after it's all said and done. Now sit back, be quiet, and let Daddy enjoy his meal." You bit your lip as he kissed you down from the valley of your breast, to your stomach, his face hovering over your heat.

You moaned softly as he pressed soft little kisses onto your 'lips'. You bucked your hips upward, begging him to do more. Your wish was finally granted when he ran his big tongue up and down your wet folds prior to his lips closing around your swollen bud. You cried out underneath him as he sucked on your little bundle of nerves.

His thick beard is rubbing up against the skin your thighs,adding on to the satisfaction that his tongue was already giving to you. His massive hands holding you down by your hips, making sure that you couldn't run away from this pleasure. You gripped onto the sheets hard as you let out moans so loud you were positive that your nosy ass neighbors would be able to hear.

"Shit baby, don't stop" you moaned out as he dips his tongue inside your pussy. Your thighs grip around his head tightly as he begins to tongue fuck you. His fingers played with your swollen pearl as he continues to penetrate you with his tongue. You felt like you were on cloud nine as you chanted mewls of his name.

"Fuck, I'm coming" you screamed as your juices spread over his face, him lapping up the remains with his tongue. You sighed as you came down off your high.

"Știi că nu am terminat corect" you heard your boyfriend say as you both chuckled simultaneously.

Știică nuam terminat corect= You know we not finished right?