|𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥|𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫

QOTD: What's your favorite color. Mine is yellow💛!

ᴘʀғssʀ ʜɴʀʏ ᴄᴀᴠɪʟʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: sᴍᴜᴛ: ʀᴏᴜɢʜ sx,ɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ɪɴ, ʜᴏᴋɪɴɢ, ʜɪʀ ᴘʟʟɪɴɢ.

𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜/𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜

𝓗𝓮𝓷𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻/𝓜𝓻. 𝓒𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵

𝓚𝓮𝓷𝔂𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽

You were always a timid and quiet child. From the time you learn to talk and even now as a 20 year old college student. It was Friday and you were ready for the weekend to finally begin. You tried your best to listen to your English professor, Professor Cavill. But you just simply couldn't.

He was different compared to any of your other professors. For one he was very charming. Good looks and an amazing smile. And much younger as well. Your thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of students packing up their belongings in a hurry. I mean it was Friday, who could blame them?

You shoved your books back into your bag and slung it onto your shoulder. You were just about to exit the room before you heard Professor Cavill call your name.

"Imani, can you hang back for a second?" You gave him a quick nod before placing your bag back down in your chair and walking over to his desk. It felt as if your stomach were doing a million back flips every second because you were so nervous. You tried to think of any little thing that you may have done wrong.

"Um, Am I in trouble?" You questioned as he walked around his desk and leaned against the front of it. His 6″1 frame towering over your much shorter one. His broad shoulders, massive biceps and triceps nearly busting out of his tight shirt while his arms were folded across his chest.

 His broad shoulders, massive biceps and triceps nearly busting out of his tight shirt while his arms were folded across his chest

"Not unless you want to be." He added with a dark chuckled. You nearly choked on your spit listening to what he just said. You didn't know if you were over thinking or was your professor flirting with you.

"And what if I want to be." You did not know where this sudden spike of confidence came from as you watched your professor furrow eyebrows. Unable to read his emotions, you began to feel mortified, as you felt your cheeks begin to heat up. You felt your cheeks get even hotter as he walked over and filled the gap of space between the two of you.

"Well I say, what the princess wants, she shall get." He smiled down at you before engulfing you into a kiss. You moaned in pure bliss and you and his tongue collided, trying to battle for dominance, his of course winning. You felt him firmly but not to harshly nip at your bottom lip before breaking the kiss.

You stared into his grayish-blue eyes as they poured into your dark brown ones. You shared one more kiss before you and him began stripping out of your clothes. You watched as he teasingly stripped out of his boxers, revealing his thick member.

You dropped down to your knees and grasped his hard-on into your hands.You licked the pre-cum off the tip and licked from the head down to his balls. You repeated this motion once more before trying to deep-throat him, which you successfully did.

He placed a firm grip on your head before he began to fuck your throat viciously. You damn near choked as his dick hit the back of your throat repeatedly but you enjoyed every second of it.

"You like that don't you, you little cock slut," he praised you as you watched his eyes roll to the back of his head. The praise that he was giving you made you even wetter. He released the grip on your head while you gasped loudly for air. He gripped your hair once more before shoving his member back down your throat.You sensed he was getting close, hence the fact that his thrust were getting slower and sloppier. He pulled his member out and demanded for you to open your mouth.

"Shit," he said out of breathe as he came on your tongue. Amazed as you swallowed every last drop, he helped you up on your feet and laid you on top of his desk. You propped yourself up onto your elbows, waiting in anticipation, as he glided the tip of his member along your slippery slit. You moaned as he slowly push himself into you.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he moaned as he finally pushed all of himself into you. You moaned as he began to thrust into you at a slow but steady pace. He placed his large hand onto your throat, applying slight pressure as he began to thrust faster inside you. You felt your walls clench down on him even harder as he continued to slam in and out of your wet cunt.

"You like that, you filthy little slut?"

"Yes daddy, I do," you exclaimed as his grip around your throat became tighter. You just loved it when called you names. You felt that familiar knot in your stomach come around signaling that you were close to your release.You clawed at his chest as his thrusts became even more relentless.

"Does the little princess wanna come," he questioned as he looked down at you with a sinister grin while he continued to hit your g-spot. Your legs began to shake as you released your climax while he still continued you pound into you as you screamed out his name.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," he shouted as he released his warm seed into you. You both laid back onto his desk as you both came off your highs and relaxed.

"What was it that you wanted to talk to me about anyways," you pondered as you put your clothes back on.

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know that you have the highest grade in the class. Keep up the good work."