|𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 "𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲" 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮|𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

QOTD: What's your favorite wing flavor. Mine are lemon pepper and sweet thai chili!

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐬

You smiled as you heard your boyfriend's car pulled into the driveway of your shared home. You and Florian have been together for a year and a half. He was the perfect man in your eyes. Good looking, charming, funny,great with kids, and so sweet. He was just the whole package.

He was always doing the nicest things for you. Whether it was him spoiling you on endless shopping sprees or the fanciest of dates to him bringing you up when you're feeling down.

Which is why tonight, you decided to try and return the favor. You cooked him a nice dinner that consisted of sirloin steak,asparagus, corn, and a baked potato. A mans gotta eat, right? And boy, could your man eat.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of your from door being closed

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of your from door being closed. You see your man enter the dining room with a huge smile on his face.

"What's all this baby," he questioned before wrapping his strong arms around your waist and giving you a passionate kiss. You smiled into the kiss before breaking it. He still managed to make your knees feel weak after a kiss from him.

"Well since you're always treating me like the princess I am, I decided to show my appreciation for you. So I want you to eat your meal because you're gonna need all of your strength tonight. And when you're done eating, come and find me upstairs." You winked at him before heading up the stairs to your shared bedroom.

You sprayed a little bit off your Honey scented perfume on you because that scent just drove Flo absolutely crazy. You put on your new lingerie set that you modeled for earlier this month since you were one of Rihanna's Ambassador for Savage X Fenty.

You smiled contently at how perfect it fit you

You smiled contently at how perfect it fit you. You sat down on the bed, filled with anticipation as you heard your boyfriend's footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Damn baby, all this for me?" He had a shit-eating grin plastered over his face. He wrapped an arm around your thick waist before engulfing your plump lips into a kiss. You moaned before breaking away from the kiss. You pushed him back onto the bed and kissed him once more.

"Just relax and enjoy the show." You were now the one with the grin on your face. You told Alexa to turn on 'Body Party' by Ciara.

As the song began,you slowly began to sway your body in front of your man. Your hands ran all over your body as Florian watched in awe, eyes full of lust, the movement of your hips filling him with arousal. She could practically feel the arousal aura coming from him. A smirk grew upon her lips.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Daddy?"

"Yeah, but you know what I'd enjoy more." You turned your body around to face him. You feigned innocent.

"What would you enjoy more Daddy?" You batted your eyelashes to try and make your whole innocent act more believable.

"Your sweet lips wrapped around my dick. Or better yet, my dick buried in your sweet little pussy. Which one do you want princess?"

"Why not both," you smirked before biting your lip. You dropped down to your knees and unbuckled his pants. You smiled as his length sprang out, nearly hitting you in the face. You slowly dragged your tongue up the base of his member.

"Shit just like that princess," You heard Florian moan out. You loved hearing him moan for you. You thought it was the hottest shit ever. You felt yourself get wet through your panties. Your boyfriend placed a tight grip onto your coily, thick hair, turning you on even more.

His lengthy member was coated completely, glistening from your warm saliva. One of your hands gently stroked his member whilst the other massaged his balls. You felt his member begin to throb in your mouth, signaling that he was close to release. Within seconds, he came in your mouth and you swallowed every last drop.

"Lay on the bed princess," you did as you were told, using your elbows to prop yourself up. You watched in anticipation as your boyfriend took your panties off in a teasingly manner. You moaned as he ran his head up and down your wet slit.

"Shit," you squealed as you felt his length begin to fill you up. You looked into Florian's eyes, still filled with lust before kissing him.

You held onto his biceps for dear life as he began to pound into you, slowly but with perfect precision. You both moaned as he hit your g-spot repeatedly.

The only sounds in the room that could be heard was him bottom you out and the both of you's moans and groans. You both heard your neighbors banging on the wall, shouting something that neither of you could quite understand but that didn't stop either of you.

"Damn baby, you gonna come for me," he moaned into your ear as he felt you grip around his member. He wasn't wrong though. You felt that familiar knot slowly creep into the pit of your stomach.

"Baby I'm so close," you moaned out as you felt your climax approach.

"That's okay princess, I'm right behind you," he grunted as he continued pounding into you at a slow but sloppy pace. Within a few more seconds, you both climaxed together. He collapsed onto you for a few seconds. He was a little heavy but you really didn't mind.

"Thank You.That was amazing princess," he exclaimed as he rolled to the other side of the bed.

"No problem. You deserved it."