|𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐞|𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐞

QOTD: What's your favorite type of juice if you drink it. My favorites are Apple and Cranberry! Also I've been thinking of doing WWE imagines what do you guys think?

A/N: I was tagged by ​ |@//chaneajoyy | on tumblr in the Quarantine Writing Challenge and this was the image I chose to do. Hope you all enjoy🥰!

warnings:a few cuss words here and there.

You groaned as you heard the alarm you had set on your phone go off for what seemed like the fifth time. You looked over at your phone and your eyes nearly popped out of your head. You only had 30 minutes to get to work!

You got yourself together as quickly as you could. You let out a disappointed sigh since you didn't even have time to do your makeup this morning. You were a new paralegal at the Sullivan and Cromwell law firm and to make matters even worse, it was only your second week working there. You took one last glance in the mirror at your outfit before finally cracking a half-smile, you looked good as hell.

 You took one last glance in the mirror at your outfit before finally cracking a half-smile, you looked good as hell

You raced down the steps and popped into the kitchen before leaving. Your heart swooned as you saw Travis, your husband and your daughter, Kailani making silly faces at each other. You met Travis back in 2016 at a basketball game. You and your homegirl had front row seats to the Knicks vs. the Cavilers. Your homegirl sat to the left of you and Travis to your right. You and him kept sneaking glances at one another but by the end of the night he asked you out, with the help of your homegirl of course.

You guys first date led to another and another and eventually he asked you to be his girlfriend. After you became pregnant with Kailani, he put a ring on it and made it official.From the day she was born, Kailani lit up both you and Travis' world. She was most playful and smartest and beautiful child you'd ever met. And the most spoiled child as well since she was a daddy's girl.

"Morning baby," Travis said as he walked over to you and placed a big kiss on your lips. You kissed him back and smiled up at him.

"I made breakfast," he smiled as he showed off the feast that he prepared that sat on the kitchen island.

"I'm actually running late so I'm just gonna stop at some little coffee shop or something." You said as you kissed Kailani on her forehead and wished her a good day.

"But wait mommy, you didn't do my hair," your three year old exclaimed, stopping you dead in your tracks. You looked down at the watch on your wrist and saw that you only had 15 minutes left to get downtown to work.

"Shit, I only have 15 minutes to get to work." You groaned as you watched your daughter chuckle at your choice of language. You warned her with your eyes, making sure she knew not to repeat the word.

"I can do her hair for you," Travis exclaimed eagerly. You stared at him in shock before attempting to hold back a chuckle but failing.

"I'm serious babe, I can, I may or may not have picked up on a few things while watching you do your hair," he said, his cheeks filled with a rosy pink blush as he couldn't help but laugh as well.

"You know what fine, but if you make my daughter go bald by then I'm gonna kick your ass when I get back. Have a good day guys," you shouted out as you left out the door.

Kailani and Travis looked at each other and shrugged. After breakfast, Travis cleaned up the kitchen before him and Kailani went into the living room. He turned on the Bubble Guppies, her favorite show before going to get her stepping stool and her "hair care box."

"All right little lady no need to fear, Beautician Kelce is in the house

"All right little lady no need to fear, Beautician Kelce is in the house." Travis exclaimed, earning a fit of giggles from his daughter.

He added a little detangler to his daughter's head of curls before beginning to detangle it with a comb. After nearly 30 minutes, he finished detangling her hair. Sighing and wiping the beads of sweat off of his forehead, he began to start the actual "work of a beautician."

Another 20 minutes had passed by and he was almost done with Kailani's hair. He added the final bow to his babygirl's hair before grinning to himself. He held the beauty mirror in front of his daughter and asked "How do you like it princess?"

 He held the beauty mirror in front of his daughter and asked "How do you like it princess?"

"I love it Daddy!" she shouted as he engulfed her in his famous big bear hug.

"Better than when mommy does it?" "Don't push it buddy?" He laughed before planting a kiss onto her cheek.

"Let's send mommy a pic my beautiful work then let's go have a tea party."

"Don't forget the cookies this time!"

A/N: This is not the Travis Kelce fic that I was planning to write next but I got tagged for the quarantine writing challenge so I said why not. Hope you guys enjoy💜!