|𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮| 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬

A/N: Im sorry that i have been gone on a hiatus for so long but school was kicking ya girls ass, ive been taking care of my mom and seasonal depression is a mf. but now that im back im gonna be working on those requests that i have received for this book and my other book!

You smiled as you watched your man sleep like an Angel. He was sprawled out all over the bed like a grizzly bear though. Normally, you would complain about how much space he was taking up but today you didn't care. Today was the 13th of October, Florian's birthday.

Normally for his or your birthday or any other special occasion between y'all,the two of you would be somewhere with more tropical weather like the Bahamas or Hawaii. But due to COVID and him shooting his new movie, you two had to spend the time in Australia. The two of you didn't mind it though, there was some beautiful scenery and places to visit in Australia.

You crawled into the bed and straddled your man's lap. His eyes opened slowly and when he laid his eyes upon you, his face couldn't help but to smile.

"Happy Birthday Big Daddy," you said as a devilish smile spread across your lips as you leaned down to kiss him. After a few seconds, you pulled away slightly while his bottom lip was in between your teeth. You both let out a giggle before you released his lip.

"Mulțumesc printesa," he said as he gripped both of your cheeks. You were wearing a light pink babydoll with a baby blue trim around the edges and no panties underneath. Florian said that was one of favorite types of lingerie pieces for you to wear because of the easy access it gave him. You felt his member getting hard and harder from you with every little second that passed you by. Part of it was the lingerie and the other part was the fact that you were slow grinding your hips onto his lower region.

"Just sit back and let me take care of you because it's your big day," you said as you began to stroke his semi-hard member at a painfully slow pace. You bit your lip and smirked as you heard stifled being released from his lips. You leaned down and pressed your plump lips onto his soft ones, his beard leaving a slight tingly feeling on your lower face after breaking away from the kiss.

You slightly lifted yourself up before slowly lowering yourself onto his hard cock. You both moaned at the feeling of your drenched and needy pussy onto his stiffened member. Heat was rising from each of your bodies with every second that passed. You began to grind your hips onto his slowly, you loved the way that his girth filled you up to the core. You couldn't ask for anything better.

"Come on princess, I know you can ride me better than that, show Daddy what you can do," he muttered as he wrapped his massive hands around your hips, placing a slight tight grip upon them.

You placed your hands on his chest as your pace began to get faster. You let out inaudible moans and mumbles as his member continuously hit your spot. Your skin collided with his every time as you lowered your hips onto his. With the walls being so shallow, it practically echoed off the walls.

"There you go princess, just like that," he grunted as he sat up and sank his teeth into your upper neck, leaving a bruise on your brown skin. Your pace slowed down as you felt yourself getting to your orgasm.

Although you slowed down, Florian's thrusts got faster as he began to pound himself into you. You let out loud screams as your climax washed over you heavily, your juices released all over his cock and on the sheets. Florian continued to thrust inside of you, sloppily and desperately quick as he was on the verge of his orgasm as well.

"Shit princess, you feel so good," he exclaimed as he released his warm seed inside of you. You collapsed onto his chest as you guys laid there, trying to bring yourselves back down from your orgasmic highs you two were on.

"Happy Birthday Mr Nasty, I have a few more surprises in order for the remainder of today just so you know." You said as you looked up as him, his cheeks a rosy pink from the big smile that was on his face.

"I don't know if they can top the first one but I'm ready to see what's in store," he said as he placed a kiss on top of your forehead as he began to play with your coils.