|𝐑𝐮𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚|𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

Requested by keshaunawilliams

I'm sorry this took so long, my last day of school was last monday and those last few weeks of school was lowkey kicking my ass so sorry. Also my next two imagines will be A Florian Munteanu smut that was requested on tumblr and an Angel Garza( a WWE wrestler) smut as well!

"Holy shit this place is beautiful," you exclaimed as you and Rui entered your honeymoon suite. You two had just got married last Saturday and were currently on your honeymoon in Bora Bora.

 You two had just got married last Saturday and were currently on your honeymoon in Bora Bora

You and Rui knew have been dating for three years now

You and Rui knew have been dating for three years now. A few months ago Rui popped the question, you saying yes of course. You loved and adored Rui. He was such a sweetheart and he would do anything in the world for you without you even asking. You wouldn't trade your man for anything in the world.

"So what do you wanna do first, Mrs. Hachimura?" He gave you a cheeky grin before placing a soft kiss upon your plump lips.

"Well why don't we break in the suit a little bit, Mr Hachimura," you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and bit your lip. You moaned softly as he placed a tender kiss upon your neck. 

He peeled your clothes off slowly like soft rose petals. He pushed you softly onto the plush bed and placed kisses sweeter than honey all over your collarbone. You grab his face with your soft hands and placed a soft kiss onto his lips. You both smiled into the kiss before breaking it for air.

His soft wet lips began to trail down your body, his wet tongue licking every crevice. He reached the apex of your thighs and planted tiny kisses there as well. His tongue darted out to your wet, needy cunt. He slowly swirled his tongue around your swollen little nub while he moved his hands up to your chest and began to massage your breast. You moaned out as he moved his tongue down to your wet hole and thrusted it inside of you. 

You placed a tight grip onto his hair as he continued to eat your pussy. You felt your first orgasm approach as you felt that knot build up inside of your stomach, your body still filled with all types of lust and anticipation. Within seconds, your juices gushed over his mouth. He lapped up some of them and smiled.He sat himself up on his knees and placed your legs onto his broad shoulders, his body towering over yours as he places one more kiss on your lips and he slides into your wet "kitty". 

You moaned out at the feeling of him filling you up, you felt every single inch of his thick member inside of you and that's the way you and him liked it.

He slowly began to thrust himself inside of you, his hips swiveling in rhythmic movement. Your moans bounce off the walls of your shared suite as he made love to you. He bit your earlobe and eventually he trailed down to your neck, placing nips and bites there as well. Ironically, you felt as if you were in paradise.

He whispered sweet little nothings into your ear as he continued to bottom you out, whilst simultaneously hitting your g-spot. You began to shout out mantras of his name, as you felt your orgasm begin to approach.

"You feel so good baby, you gonna cum for me, I know you're close." Rui smiled down at you as he moaned softly, he felt you tighten around him as he knew you were close to your second climax of the night, him not to far behind you. 

You cursed as you spasmed and gushed over his member. You felt as if you were seeing stars as Rui continued to thrust lackadaisically into you. He yelled out mantras of your name as he pulled out and released his warm seed onto your back and behind. After calming his body, he grabbed a warm rag from the bathroom and cleaned you off with it. You both snuggled up next to one another in the bed and sighed contently.

"Best honeymoon ever." you stated as you smiled up at him.

"Trust me sweetheart, it's gonna get a whole lot better."