Fate

"Father can I go with you to work today?" A brunet with jade eyes questioned his father, as said man lifted his glasses off with his middle finger.

"Ahh yes, your mother will be heading to the market and you on your own could cause a disaster." Arms folded, the boy huffed at his response, unhappy with what his own father stated against him.

"So can I go?" His eyes shined with hope, as he wished he knew what kind of work a doctor would do and had to deal with. His mother told him that his own father dicovered a cure to a plague which mainly infected their district alone, Shinganshina.
_______________________________

The sound of horse footsteps clattering against the coarse surface was heard, they arrived at Wall Rose within long period of time, 2 hours,
however for the young Eren it felt as time was moving forward then it should have been. Looking outside, the sight of plain, small fields were revealed as their destination came closer. A stable that accustomed 4 horses with a stack of hay that was piled on top of each other left to its wooden gate entrance. As the horse mounted carriage began to stop, the view expanded as now there was a two story wooden house west to the stable.

"Eren please stay here inside the carriage until I return, do not go oustide without my permission." Frustrated, he retorted back at his father holding an annoyed expression, wanting to deny his father as he wanted him to think he was an actual responsible child, unlike the others who bullied his best friend Armin.

" Understand this Eren, as of now you are a child, and you want to venture out into a place that is unknown to you?" With what his father said, he understood that he was right, slumping on the chair he sighed in defeat as he released a muffled 'fine'. Satisfied his son did not have any issues, he bidded his farewell as he roped their hoses towards a wooden lamp light.
_______________________________

Strolling down the grassy plains, the youthful Historia Reiss was returning after collecting a pile of sticks that she carried with her arms. She hoped that could return without any interference and recieve a reward from her carers at home. Unfortunatley a group of boys would crush that hope, it was a normal occurence for the poor girl, they would always pick on her and ruin all her efforts with her chores. On some occasions, they would hurl small rocks at her that she would have to drop all the sticks or what she would've been carrying, wasting all the time she spent.

They were ruthless, a barrage of rocks were being thrown at her simultaneously, with no other she ran her hands covering her head, as her sticks collapsed onto the ground. She hated every single second of it, the small objects coming in contact with her pale skin made her winced. She didn't know why they did it. They just did. But then her prince in shining armour appeared from her stories she read in books.

"Take this!" Picking up a stick, Eren used it to throw at the bullies, hitting one of then in the head. Soon enough the group of boys ran out of stones to throw, and with nothing to aide them, they ran as they were being chased around by a raging boy flailing a wooden stick like a madman. Laughing at the sight, she laid her eyes on the boy.

Why would he protect me? He doesn't even know who I am?

" I...hope yo....you're... alright" the stranger panted his hands on his knees, looking at him with a curious look on her face. He stood upright gaining enough stamina to talk without pauses.

" Do they always do it to you?"

"Sometimes they call me names... but yeah I guess they also hurt me too" Angered as he saw a pained expression written on her face.

" Why don't you fight back?" Now she was really confused. Why would she fight against a group of four or five boys , she would clearly be beaten inevitably in the end.

" There is no way im able to go against them! With their number and strength, I can't possibly win!"

"You're wrong!" The rage that he held earlier on was now emitting from him , hating the fact that some people were so weak minded. But if she was like his friend Armin, then he didn't mind looking after someone who needed his help.

" If you want I can help you protect you from those bullies and help carry some sticks."

"Uhh thanks I guess"

"EREN" The small children looked towards their left, glancing at a man that was quite tall with lomg hair that stopped around his shoulder. It was his father, he was calling him with a devastated tone, worried that his son could've been lost.

"I'll go talk to my dad and come back alright?"

"Umm ok." Running towards his dad with a small tad bit of fear running through him he heard a voice that did not belong to his father. But from the girl he just met.

"My name is Historia Reiss, what's yours?"

"Eren... Eren Yeager" He grinned at her for a few seconds before preparing his scold he was going to get from his dad. Whereas Historia looked at him and smiled.

Is he a friend?