Wishing

Year 847                                                13.5.47
Wall Rose
Training Camp

Eren woke up with a jolt circulating his body as sat up. Where was he? Currently, there were multiple beds around him though it didn't seem to be his dorms. As no bed contained an upper bunk. His sight was filled with shimmering, golden light hair, his early friend was next to his right side concerned. Historia was looking over him placing the back of her hand on his forehead lightly carressing it.

"What were you doing that made you fall?" She asked, memories suddenly raced inside his mind as he recalled the humilation of being unable to balance on the 3D Manoveur gear. After dinner, he went on his own to practice but as he had no experience regarding the actual exercise, he fell and smacked his head across the floor.

"I don't want to talk about it." He refused to look at her gaze. Historia pouted in dissapointment, puffing her cheeks with a childish manner. Resisting her adorable attitude as best as he could, he gave up his pride and looked directly at her eyes. His head was shaking from left to right and metaphorically began pulling his hair out.

" Dammit! How am I supposed to kill the Titans if I can't balance on some measly equipment!" Eren got out of his bed standing up, however due to his injury around his head he felt nauseuos and dizzy. The blonde girl with  diamond blue eyes noticed his uneasiness and the struggle for him to stay on his own two feet.  Wanting to help him, she moved her left hand around his waist and guided her right to his back. Pushing him down gently making sure not to over do it.

"Eren, what do you say? I'll sneak with you out tonight and help you so that you won't get booted out of the military?" During their childhood, Historia's eyes would shine at the smallest things that could possibly make her the slightest but happy. On the other hand, it was the opposite as now it was Eren whose eyes were now shining. In the heat of the moment, he even grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her slim waist hugging her. She blushed at the sudden physical contact, but managed to shake it off in time when he looked at her once again. His expression dropped and formed a deep, serious look on her.

"Why do you call yourself Krista?" This caught her by suprise, she couldn't say that her name was changed by her father she's only met once in her entire life. Neither say that she wanted to be someone who everyone admired by acting and selflessly helping others in need.

"Do you not like it?" Historia replied back. Of course he didn't like it, why would he?

"It's fake that's why, you're not your true self and its kinda forced." He explained blatantly "Just be yourself, don't have to put up a facade since they won't and never will like the real you if you carry on."

It felt like her ears and heart, probably all of her body was being blessed just by hearing him say those words for her. Though despite his encouragement, she knew she couldn't do it and let go of her Krista persona as of yet. She truly felt touched by him.

Time passed rather quickly, the night was still young as the moonlight was upon them. Eren's determination skyrocketed as they stepped foot on to the field Historia right by his side. She watched him attach himself with ease to with the equipment and his gear.

"Im ready!" He told her, nodding her head swiftly raising him ever so slowly. Eren managed himself accordingly as his hands flailed around the air aimlessly. It started off well but began to lose his touch and as he was about to fall, Historia swooped and caught him before hitting the ground a second time. A lone tear appeared at his dissatisfaction and cursed himself quietly.

"Hey... try my gear." Historia recommended to Eren wishing for at least a small glimpse of hope of him succeeding. He fumbled it around his wait getting ready for the second attempt. She railed him upwards, Eren sweating profusely. A huge smile plastered on his face as he hovered above the air with his hands clenched in happiness. Seeing him having the capability, she switched her focus to Eren's 3D Manoveur gear and noticed a screw missing making it unstable. This must've been the fault inside his gear. She was glad that she could see him happy as how he made her happy with his words that only made her feel a certain way

"Thank you Historia! Really I mean it!" He continued to thank her continuously shaking her hands without stop.
_______________________________

The next day

"EREN YEAGER! TIME FOR YOUR RETAKE!"

It was now his chance to finally prove himself to become a soldier, Armin and Mikasa were completely unaware about his and Historia's night out yesterday. He stepped up saluting with his right pounded onto his chest and his other behind his back. He was told to use the blonde's as she believed there was a malfunction and suggested using hers for the time being. Just like the night before , he triumphantly balanced his way shocking everyone as they stood there.

"Look at his eyes! It's saying 'look at me' Armin said directly to the raven haired, ackerman girl.
She left her gaze at Eren, as she nodded her head side to side disagreeing.

"No he's saying that he doesn't need to leave me anymore." Mikasa said without hesitation without caring who heard her.

'Im just glad he's happy." The inner self of Historia said to her. Ever since she heard the words that were left by Eren, she wanted him to fulfill his dream. Ever since the day they met, all he wanted was to go out and explore the world with his friend Armin- a friend he would talk about occasionally- now was his chance to finally do it. One day she hoped that she would reveal her secret to her classmates and no longer act as Krista. But with Eren, she'll act as...

Historia